Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Brian Deegan is officially a 4 stroke FAG!  (Read 5455 times)

Offline G-MONEY

• Expert
  • LET'R BUCK
    • View Profile
Re: Brian Deegan is officially a 4 stroke FAG!
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2010, 07:57:00 PM »
I have a cheater bike,but in the vet class it's run what ya brung. What really pisses them off is it's a 1998 Honda. My peers are all aboard new 450's with every beautiful after market part you can name.I know they got tons of money stuck into those things....then again so do I but I rob them off their fun factor.....LET'R BUCK BAAAARAAAAP
"Everthing's the same just slightly different"

Offline 6IX

• Junior
    • View Profile
    • Exarte Pro
Re: Brian Deegan is officially a 4 stroke FAG!
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2010, 12:45:06 PM »
6IX:
Although perhaps people are wrong for calling Deegan a fag, but you are 100% wrong in saying that a four stroke has more power. If that were the case, there would be 125cc four strokes beating 125cc two strokes. They had to build a four stroke with double the dicplacement to compete with a two stroke. It it a fact that a 250 two stroke has about ten more hp than a 250f. Do you see why people may get upset when top athletes in the sport make a false statement and damages the two stroke image even more? Do you really think the four strokes make more power cc for cc? If so, where in the heck did you learn that from?

Save the obvious please.  Bottom line is when it comes down to the choices we riders have today, the a 450 four stroke makes more power than a 250 2-stroke. I dont think its a 'false statement that damages the 2-stroke image even more'.