Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Brian Deegan is officially a 4 stroke FAG!  (Read 5454 times)

Offline 2smoker

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 11:28:44 AM by 2smoker »
Formula over substance will ALWAYS sell more.

Offline scotty dog

• Professional
  • because golf courses should be motocross tracks!
    • View Profile
Re: Brian Deegan is officially a 4 stroke FAG!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 02:26:34 PM »
Yeah motor drag??? WTF?? I dis like the guy even more now!! What a tosser ??? ??? ???
F**K THE WHALES......................SAVE THE 2 STROKE!!!!

The hardest part about riding a 4 stroke is telling your parents your Gay!!

05 CR 250

Offline TMKIWI

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 05:02:26 PM »
Who would have ever thought that a motor nearly twice as big would have more power  ???
First class asshole
If you don't fall off you are not going hard enough

Offline G-MONEY

• Expert
  • LET'R BUCK
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 05:20:17 PM »
Brian was pretty fast back in the day so he will probably due better than his crew.What he really wants is a slipper clutch to make the 4stroke feel like a 2stroke.......ironic More than likely he gets handed a bike and is told remember tell everyone this is better or we will take it back and the checks will stop coming.

Hey Brian where is all that crusty demon dollars? Did you piss it away? I can't belive you could'nt afford a track untill now.
"Everthing's the same just slightly different"

Offline socalcajun

• Expert
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 07:14:41 PM »
good grief.  whatever you gotta do to pay the bills i guess.  freakin stupid
Lead, Follow, or Get the Hell Out of the Way

Offline ford832

• Professional
  • I PITY THE FOOL THAT RIDES A FOURSTROKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2010, 04:01:37 AM »
What more would you expect from someone who used to call themselves "Disco Deegan" ::)
I'd rather a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy.

Offline 6IX

• Junior
    • View Profile
    • Exarte Pro
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 02:53:04 PM »

Offline SaveThe2T!

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2010, 03:27:52 PM »
6IX:
Although perhaps people are wrong for calling Deegan a fag, but you are 100% wrong in saying that a four stroke has more power. If that were the case, there would be 125cc four strokes beating 125cc two strokes. They had to build a four stroke with double the dicplacement to compete with a two stroke. It it a fact that a 250 two stroke has about ten more hp than a 250f. Do you see why people may get upset when top athletes in the sport make a false statement and damages the two stroke image even more? Do you really think the four strokes make more power cc for cc? If so, where in the heck did you learn that from?

Offline RM250 Evan

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2010, 07:15:20 PM »
Dude chill man, they are talking about the classes, like 450 vs 250 2t. Then obviously the 450 has more power. Once the class change their cc's then u can talk. That being said I ride a 2007 RM250.
2007 RM250......RIP '92 50z, '87 YZ80, '02 RM125, and '06 YZ125

Braaaaappp!!! 2 Strokes 4 Life!!!

Offline TMKIWI

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2010, 07:25:16 PM »
Maybe i was a bit harsh calling him an asshole but the fact remains that these guys are willing to tell the marketing bullshit as fact.
As i said , a 450 has more power then his 250 ?. go figure, maybe he should get a job with NASA.
It is this constant brain washing of the public that pisses off people on this site.

The big 4 dont want to make 2 strokes and will use any famous face they can get to convince the public that 4 strokes are better.
If they were Brian would have a shiney new 250F to ride. Not a 450 >:(
If you don't fall off you are not going hard enough

Offline opfermanmotors

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2010, 09:37:22 PM »
Well, I guess its only a matter of time now before he's paralayzed, I mean you can't be trusting a 4 stroke to do free style, attempting to hit a jump and have the motor die I've heard it happen before.
Modest beginings start with a single blow of a horn, man.

Offline JETZcorp

• Professional
  • Life, Liberty, and Horsepower
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2010, 09:52:22 PM »
You know, every time I mention two-strokes to people, nine times out of ten they say, "Oh, those can run upside-down right?  Cool."  The implication, of course, is that four-strokes start to pull funny things when you mess with the gravity.  I guess that's a natural symptom of having to pump oil to the top of your motor and then let it fall back into a glorified puddle at the bottom.

Is this Maico a 440 or only a 400?  Well in all the confusion, I forgot myself.
But considering this is a 1978 Magnum, the best-handling bike in the world, you have to ask yourself one question.
Do you feel lucky, punk?

Offline Paul P

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2010, 05:30:30 AM »
Two strokes will run up-side down, and can actually make more power in that position. My friend set up his Ski-Doo/Rotax powered pro-hillclimb with the motor up-side down and everyone noticed an improvement as he started being more consistently in the top 5.

Offline SaveThe2T!

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2010, 08:59:22 AM »
Dude chill man, they are talking about the classes, like 450 vs 250 2t. Then obviously the 450 has more power. Once the class change their cc's then u can talk. That being said I ride a 2007 RM250.

Confused. What dude is supposed to chill, who is talking about what classes, and once what class change then who can talk about what?

I'm really not trying to be confrontational, but if we don't talk about this major problem of cc disparity in the classes it NEVER will change. We must, at every opportunity get people to realize and stop comparing a 250 to a 450, whatever the stroke. If you want a 450 because it has more power than the 250's (whatever the stroke), then say that. It is completely misleading to just say the 450 has more power. It is also completely FALSE to say that four strokes have more power than two strokes.

I remind myself why I am on here, yes, I love cruising through the great articles and pics, and seeing that there are other fans out there. But I am part of the Two Stroke Militia. I am waging my own battle way up here in Wa for this fantastic race machine, the 2 stroke. Which, by the way, if you look around , we are losing. My son is racing mx on 06's and '07's RM's. But guess what? We can't get them anymore, so to get them back to the U.S., I will kindley pipe up every single time something deragatory is said about these beloved two strokes. 

Offline SaveThe2T!

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2010, 11:10:05 AM »
Sorry, but to continue my rant a tiny bit... When I said losing the battle, I DID NOT mean losing at racing. Our two strokes are very, very competitive. What I meant was that when we line up on a gate at a big amateur event, there are on average one or two of us on a two stroke. And our bikes are the oldest ones on the gate (which is kinda funny because we get accused of having a "cheater" bike when it's 4 years older). Our heals are dug in, but I truly think the only way the trend will change is if top athletes are allowed to compete cc for cc. Then I believe sales and development will follow.