Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Anyone near Bowling Green Kentucky.  (Read 3279 times)

Offline evo550

• Expert
    • View Profile
Anyone near Bowling Green Kentucky.
« on: April 25, 2013, 10:00:15 AM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by ' »

Offline SachsGS

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 04:49:35 PM »
Hey Evo there are shipping companies in the U.S. that will pick up the motorcycle, prepare all the export documentation and then ship the bike to you. They usually advertize on Ebay. If you noticed the guy with the Rotax motor said no international sales. I've shipped vintage bikes all around the world (360 Auto to Australia) and it's no big deal.   

Offline evo550

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 12:05:50 PM »
Hey Evo there are shipping companies in the U.S. that will pick up the motorcycle, prepare all the export documentation and then ship the bike to you. They usually advertize on Ebay. If you noticed the guy with the Rotax motor said no international sales. I've shipped vintage bikes all around the world (360 Auto to Australia) and it's no big deal.   

Yeah, unfortunately most of them ship out of Long beach CA area which brings them to the wrong side of Aus. for me, I need a shipper out of Florida to the West coast of Aus....otherwise it's gets cost prohibitive. I know your in Canada but is there a good web site to search for one in the U.S ?, their ebay listings have dropped hugely in the last 12 months.