Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Show us your ride.  (Read 116096 times)

Offline MyckMcClung

• Professional
    • View Profile
Re: Show us your ride.
« Reply #210 on: January 17, 2011, 06:03:35 PM »
I'll take the ones ACMX doesn't want
If a pair of 2" brass balls isn't working, I doubt that the 3" model will make much difference.

Offline SwapperMX

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 19, 2011, 04:41:56 AM »
I am a MX Dad, My Lad Christian rides TM125's both 2010 models in the MCF British Championship he is 16yrs old and finished 10th in the Juniors in 2010, he will also be riding a TM250 2011 model in the open juniors.

he gets support from www.tmukonline.net

2 strokes are coming back here in the UK, and several national championships are starting to get good support and full gates, unless you are a fully supported factory or semi factory rider it is too expensive to run 4 strokes.

Good Luck

Just wanted to offer my personal welcoming to the site. We are really starting to see a lot more new members lately. Which is awesome to see. And great to see you guys out there and up front on the TM smokers. Some of the best bikes currently on offer from any manufacturer. Definitely keep us updated on how you guys go this year. Hopefully get some wins and some good results? Are you going to do any of the World Championship rounds on the 125??
Two Stroke - A Revolution or Extinction ??

You DECIDE !!

Offline MXPAD

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 19, 2011, 06:20:13 AM »
Cheers, if Christian gets a wildcard for one of the World rounds we would have a go and see if he could qualify, but he is all out for the British Jnr 125cc Championship with the MC Federation,.

Can also say we love the TM's these bikes have transformed Christian results and riding.

thanks again and good luck for 2011

Offline TMKIWI

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 23, 2011, 12:24:18 PM »

The boy's & I went riding on sunday.
70km loop on farm land.
It was bucketing down but was still fun.
No 4 strokes in the picture. ;D
If you don't fall off you are not going hard enough

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 23, 2011, 01:29:40 PM »
Nice!
- Mike - Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Offline rbigair40

• Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 23, 2011, 02:30:52 PM »
here is my 360sx 1997

Offline Sapper

• Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 26, 2011, 12:47:20 PM »
That reminds me of a e-mail i got afew years ago sachs.
They used duct tape instead. ;)

Animal Rights Activists protested Leather-wearing at a biker rally.

HERE'S HOW POLICE FOUND ONE OF THEM.

Johnstown, PA (GlossyNews) - Local and state police scoured the hills outside rural Johnstown, Pennsylvania, after reports of three animal rights activists going missing after attempting to protest the wearing of leather at a large motorcycle gang rally this weekend. Two others, previously reported missing, were discovered by fast food workers "duct taped inside several fast food restaurant dumpsters," according to police officials.

"Something just went wrong," said a still visibly shaken organizer of the protest. "Something just went horribly, horribly, wrong." The organizer said a group of concerned animal rights activist groups, "growing tired of throwing fake blood and shouting profanities at older women wearing leather or fur coats," decided to protest the annual motorcycle club event "in a hope to show them our outrage at their wanton use of leather in their clothing and motor bike seats." "In fact," said the organizer, "motorcycle gangs are one of the biggest abusers of wearing leather, and we decided it was high time that we let them know that we disagree with them using it.ergo, they should stop."

According to witnesses, protesters arrived at the event in a vintage 1960's era Volkswagen van and began to pelt the gang members with balloons filled with red colored water, simulating blood, and shouting "you're murderers" to passers by.  This, evidently, is when the brouhaha began.

"They peed on me!!!" charged one activist. "They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me 'La Trene', and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!"

Still others claimed they were forced to eat hamburgers and hot dogs under duress  Those who resisted were allegedly held down while several bikers "farted on their heads."

Police officials declined comments on any leads or arrests due to the ongoing nature of the investigation; however, organizers for the motorcycle club rally expressed "surprise" at the allegations.

"That's preposterous," said one high-ranking member of the biker organizing committee.  "We were having a party, and these people showed up and were very rude to us.  They threw things at us, called us names, and tried to ruin the entire event.  So, what did we do?  We invited them to the party!  What could be more friendly than that?  You know, just because we are all members of motorcycle clubs does not mean we do not care about inclusiveness. Personally, I think it shows a lack of character for them to be saying such nasty things about us after we bent over backwards to make them feel welcome."

When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activists meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food restaurant dumpsters, and 'farting on their heads,' the organizer declined to comment in detail. "That's just our secret handshake," assured the organizer.

WHO in the heck is stupid enough to protest against a bunch of bikers????  They are lucky this is ALL that happened to them!!

This is absolutely Hilarious. It's my hometown. We go up every year in June for the Bike rally, Thunder in the Valley. But truthfully, it never happened. Don't know where the story originated but you can believe it would happen if the bikers were provoked.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 01:00:34 PM by Sapper »
If you want cheap & fast, it won't be good.
If you want cheap & good, it won't be fast.
If you want good & fast, it won't be CHEAP

Offline MyckMcClung

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 26, 2011, 06:49:17 PM »
HAHAHA that is some funny stuff.
If a pair of 2" brass balls isn't working, I doubt that the 3" model will make much difference.

Offline thepope

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 23, 2011, 03:20:30 PM »
Hello! in new here :) 2 stroke enthusiast from norway! This is my 06 yamaha yz 250

Offline snowboarderro

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 23, 2011, 11:25:56 PM »
welcome thepope 

nice bike :P

Offline JCMINIS

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 24, 2011, 05:10:59 PM »
NEW GUY,,,lol

My 09 YZ250

My 03 KDX200
Sorry only pic I have of it is from a rain race..Its a little dirty.

Offline TMKIWI

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 24, 2011, 05:57:39 PM »
Welcome aboard.
Looks like Coop will have a new friend. ;)
If you don't fall off you are not going hard enough

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 24, 2011, 05:58:48 PM »
Nice YZ.

LOL Kiwi, I was going to post that his KDX looked familair  :)
- Mike - Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Offline JCMINIS

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 25, 2011, 01:22:53 PM »
Nice YZ.

LOL Kiwi, I was going to post that his KDX looked familair  :)

Thanks,

The KDX is one fun bike to ride/race !

Offline KTMguy

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 25, 2011, 03:43:22 PM »
I've already showed this beast off on the site, but heck, just like (mammary glands), you can't see 2 strokes too many times.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 10:17:27 PM by ACMX »