Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Two stroke 2012 supercross  (Read 6652 times)

Offline oldermxr

• View Profile
Re: Two stroke 2012 supercross
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2011, 01:00:11 PM »
Good Luck to ya Joey! I'm a die hard 2t fan myself and to be honest i don't think that it's going to be all that far away till all the factory teams will be back on 2T'S. And I don't think you are going to be the lone one on a 2T either wish I could help you out but I myself have got bills to pay and a family to feed.

Offline MX628

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2011, 03:02:35 PM »
Thanks everybody for your positive replys and support! For mods I am going to run an FMF pipe and shorty silencer, race gas, and maybe port it. And heck yeah man, I stayed in Louisiana that whole summer pretty much and had Perfromance Cycles KTM help me out. I rode Gravity Alley and Down South MX a lot.

Offline chump6784

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2011, 09:48:31 PM »
Hey man best of luck with the upcoming season.  8)Been following your thread on vital as well, I can't believe the amount of positive replies you are getting over there. I think a lot of people have experienced what you have with the 4 strokes and seriously who doesn't love the sound of a tapped out 2 banger.

As said on vital, would be worthwhile contacting Ktm and showing them the support you have gathered already. Look at the buzz cedric had going before last season, by the time A1 rolls around you could have a big following.

Good luck and give em hell

Offline rookie

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2011, 10:00:43 PM »
All the Best to ya Joey!!

Offline scotty dog

• Professional
  • because golf courses should be motocross tracks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2011, 05:07:54 AM »
Good luck to ya Joey and i hope ya give em all the shits ridin a smoker, love it :-)
F**K THE WHALES......................SAVE THE 2 STROKE!!!!

The hardest part about riding a 4 stroke is telling your parents your Gay!!

05 CR 250

Offline Premixed

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2011, 05:41:58 AM »
all the pros on the gate will admire you for being there on that bike, but will not be allowed to express their admiration per contract. 

i bet there is a two stroke head porter that would love to get his name on your bike and could give you something even more manageable to ride.  im just saying , if i were a two stroke head porter, i'd like to know my name is the only two stroke shop's name on any bike in pro SX and here is the chance.