Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Freshman Tomorrow :/  (Read 5994 times)

Offline gpnewhouse7

• View Profile
Freshman Tomorrow :/
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2012, 12:43:21 PM »
I dont do any homework and walk away with A and B grades. trust me mate you'll be fine. Pace yourself, don't stress its easy as pie.

You weren't meant to say that, he's supposed to think he'll get loads of homework and that if he doesn't do it he'll fail. But ye forgot to do most of my homework but still left with As and Bs, high schools easy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by ' »

Offline Logan Dewey

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2012, 02:35:39 PM »
I dont do any homework and walk away with A and B grades. trust me mate you'll be fine. Pace yourself, don't stress its easy as pie.

You weren't meant to say that, he's supposed to think he'll get loads of homework and that if he doesn't do it he'll fail. But ye forgot to do most of my homework but still left with As and Bs, high schools easy.
haha One of my senior friends is a TA for 2 of my classes so I just to half ass work and he gives me full credit on everything. Then I have 3 Electives, well pe isnt an elective but its easy, so I really only have to worry about two classes :D

Offline motoxr377

• Junior
  • RM GUY
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2012, 04:52:40 AM »
Give school your maximum effort, so when you're old you don't have to wonder if you could have done better, and how doing better would affect your current way of life.

Offline Stusmoke

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2012, 10:16:09 AM »
Give school your maximum effort, so when you're old you don't have to wonder if you could have done better, and how doing better would affect your current way of life.

If you know exactly what you want to do for a career, if you know the exact requirements to get there, then give school the effort that getting there requires plus a bit more for good luck. Its different in America but the education system for Queensland (here in Oz) is so unbelievably pathetic that school doesn't really count.