Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Transgressions and yet more transgressions.  (Read 3182 times)

Offline SachsGS

• Professional
    • View Profile
Transgressions and yet more transgressions.
« on: May 19, 2011, 10:40:33 AM »
First Woods and now Schwarzenegger.........

I think all of us have at some point,myself included, employed weight training as part of our motocross/offroad training regiment.If there is anyone who has come to symbolize "moving metal" it would have to be Arnold Schwarzenegger and no doubt  forum members have heard about his romp in the hay.Here's a guy with a career/fame that would be like winning a lottery *2,a beautiful wife and four kids and the respect of people all around the globe.So I have to ask "Just what the @$#%& were you thinking Arnold?".  8)

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
Re: Transgressions and yet more transgressions.
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 12:33:38 PM »
That's a good question. It seems the more money/power people get, they always want more and the dumber/less moral they get. They lose respect for the people that love them because they get a diluted sense of self importance.

Next year I will have been with my wife for 20 years. I have never once cheated nor have I ever once considered it :D.
- Mike - Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Offline evilscientistmoose

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 02:24:23 PM »
It was a political marriage. End of story.

Offline VintageBlueSmoke

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 02:08:27 AM »
The steroids are wearing off and he got his sex drive back?
08 Speed Bird Quad 110, 08 KTM 144, 04 Suzuki LT-Z400, 03 Gas Gas EC, 300,97 Honda CR144, 96 Husky Boy 50, 88 Husky 400WR, 86 Honda CR125R, 80 Can-Am MX6 400, 75 Husky 360CR, 75 Husky 175CC, 73 Penton Jackpiner 175, 72 Husky 250CR, 72 Husky 125, 72 Rickman-Zundapp 125, (2) 71 Bultaco Pursang Mk

Offline SachsGS

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 08:01:19 AM »
I think the real Arnold is a very different person from the image carefully crafted for the public.

Interesting side note:my brother's first wife's uncle was one of Swarzenegger's classmates in Graz,Austria.

Offline ford832

• Professional
  • I PITY THE FOOL THAT RIDES A FOURSTROKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2011, 05:15:48 PM »
Simple biology.Women are nesters,men like to spread their seed around.I've tried to explain that you can't fight nature to wifey poo but alas,she's a little hardheaded. ;D
I'd rather a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy.

Offline SachsGS

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2011, 09:51:11 PM »
Humans,when born,are very helpless relative to other mammals in the animal kingdom.This is due to our massive braincase requiring an early birth and the human young thus needing a stable family unit to mature.This family unit helped give us the culture and civilization we know and enjoy today and this includes 2T dirtbikes.

I have observed in my teenagers that this braincase is mostly hollow.When it refills with grey matter is anyone's guess. :-X

Ford,at your age you should be thinking less about roaming and more about taking up a less strenuous sport,golf maybe? ;D
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 08:06:01 PM by SachsGS »

Offline ford832

• Professional
  • I PITY THE FOOL THAT RIDES A FOURSTROKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2011, 04:32:31 PM »
Lol,actually,the problem is twofold sachs.Firstly,I look back on all the missed opportunities when I was young and fussy.If I just had that to do over again.
Secondly,though I have no plan of replacing her just yet,the old girl is getting a little long in the tooth as are most women her age.
Oddly,it appears that I haven't aged a bit in the last 20 years-as near as I can tell anyway.It would appear I need age and experience in a much younger external package.Quite a dilemma eh?  :D
As for less strenuous sports,I feel the same way more and more every year :( 
I'd rather a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy.