Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: James Stewart Arrested!!!  (Read 9016 times)

Offline ford832

• Professional
  • I PITY THE FOOL THAT RIDES A FOURSTROKE
    • View Profile
Re: James Stewart Arrested!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2011, 04:43:34 PM »
Now here's a topic I can sink my teeth in to. :D Kudos to the TSM moderators for not locking it out already-though I'm sure some are cringing behind their keyboards.
TMKIWI-completely agreed.
Maicoman- I'm not sure I get the gist of your previous post with the reverse racism thing.I wasn't insinuating you were racist at all and wasn't referring to your post-and agree that JS should be disciplined though I think Jlaws actions were way more over the top than JS7's.
A little background first.I count no "minorities" as friends at this time.I have in the past in various places I've lived and honestly never thought anything of it one way or the other.These days,I count true friends on exactly two fingers,which leaves the possibilities  somewhat limited.
My parents and grandparents grew up in communities with black populations and they worked together,went to church together,visited and played together-as I did growing up.My prejudice factor is zero-for anybody.That said,I resent being held responsible for the sins of someone else's father,grandfather or whoever.I don't hold the present day Germans responsible for Hitler,Spaniards for the inquisition,Southern US for slavery etc.
In Canada,it would appear it is my fault the English beat the French and Aboriginals-and I'm paying for it now-so be it.
What actually bothers me is how conditioned we are to thinking we did something wrong.I'll give you an example.
Years ago I was working outside when the wife called me in to supper.I flopped down in the chair and she was watching Oprah.On this particular show they were talking to some of the contestants competing on the "Miss Black America" pageant.All I thought was-boring...I wish there was a bike race on.Then some guy stood up in the audience and asked what people would saying if they were talking about a "Miss White America" pageant.He got bood down of course.Oprah's response? "You're right ,but it happened so long to us it's only fair it should now be the other way" Any respect I had for her was gone at that moment.
What really bothered me about the whole thing was that I myself never flinched at the Miss Black America thing but had someone suggested a Miss White America pageant,alarm bells would have went off in my head and I'd be thinking-Holy Crap,you can't do that.
Such is conditioning these days.I think of myself as being reasonably intelligent and it bothered me I wouldn't see the obvious.Now there's reverse racism.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 04:45:50 PM by ford832 »
I'd rather a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy.

Offline TMKIWI

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2011, 05:46:26 PM »
Maicoman I think you need to re-read ford's & my posts again.
We are agreeing with you, just giving a possible reason why the AMA has not sanctioned JS.
If you don't fall off you are not going hard enough

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2011, 06:05:39 PM »
Ford I appreciate the fact that you were not saying I was racist & I would just like to say that if anyone out there thinks I am I would gladly refer them to my facebook page which is under my name Jeff Flick & they could see or even ask my somewhat large amount of black friends if they in fact ever thought I displayed any form of racism at all.
 In my last post I was just trying to state that (as was TMKIWI) I do not think the word racism or reverse racism should exist at all but unfortunetly those words do exist in todays society & unfortunetly there is many different forms of racism and as far as I'm concerned I personally just don't let it bother me.Not that any form of racism is good because it is NOT! However there will always be some ignorant people in this world no matter what thier race is that will always display their racist feelings or thoughts.
 Lastly I would also like to say that I've never been a big fan of JS7 because in his early days of racing he always seemed to be a dirty rider kind of like Chad Reed has been recently & I also would like to see Villapoto get a well deserved championship since a few years ago before his leg injury he was touted as possibly being the next Ricky Carmichael so he is my favorite rider & imo has a great chance of getting the 2011 SX Championship and until Team KTM has enough ammo to get a SX or MX championship I'll root for Villapoto.

PS Take Care,Ford

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2011, 06:35:01 PM »
Maicoman I think you need to re-read ford's & my posts again.
We are agreeing with you, just giving a possible reason why the AMA has not sanctioned JS.
TMKIWI I did read & even re-read ford's post as well as yours & I did understand what ford was saying & I also new he was agreeing with me as was you, the only problem I had with your post is I was'nt sure what "stuffed up or stuff up" meant? I live in redneck U.S.A. & I never heard those terms & don't know exactly what they mean? Sorry about that TMKIWI....... :-[

Offline TMKIWI

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2011, 09:39:08 PM »
To "stuff up" is to do something wrong.
Pretty common term down here and more exceptable then F%&k up. ;D
If you don't fall off you are not going hard enough

Offline snowboarderro

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2011, 11:23:56 AM »
i think you should enjoy his skills :P

and for "cry baby" reed he get's what he deserves from stewart

Maybe Reed does get what he deserves from Stewart but imho Stewart should have been suspended from SX for impersonating a police officer!
  As far as you thinking I should enjoy his skills I actually do enjoy his sloppy & reckless racing! As far as skills go James Stewart would'nt make a pimple on Carmichaels a** or Mcgraths in his day.
  Fastest man on the planet? Maybe, but I prefer the sloppiest rider on the track!!! lol...

his "sloppy and reckless racing" as you say means quad-ing a jump instead of triple-it or making the fastest lap

villopotto dosn't deserve to be a champion this year ,becouse he won races becouse others fight for 1st placed and crashed

dungey did the same thing

reed,stewart and canard  deserve it

and for stewart impersonating as an officer...how cool would be if he did that to a fan?he didn't stoped them, to give them a ticket

wtf...other athletes from other sports do drugs,fight all the time

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2011, 03:59:09 PM »

Maybe Reed does get what he deserves from Stewart but imho Stewart should have been suspended from SX for impersonating a police officer!
  As far as you thinking I should enjoy his skills I actually do enjoy his sloppy & reckless racing! As far as skills go James Stewart would'nt make a pimple on Carmichaels a** or Mcgraths in his day.
  Fastest man on the planet? Maybe, but I prefer the sloppiest rider on the track!!! lol...

his "sloppy and reckless racing" as you say means quad-ing a jump instead of triple-it or making the fastest lap

villopotto dosn't deserve to be a champion this year ,becouse he won races becouse others fight for 1st placed and crashed

and for stewart impersonating as an officer...how cool would be if he did that to a fan?he didn't stoped them, to give them a ticket

Yes I know other athletes from other sports sometimes fight & use drugs & 9 out of 10 times they do get disciplined!Also I do not think it would be cool if Stewart did the same thing to his fans because either way it's against the law!The only thing that I agree with is that Reed & Canard and imo Villapoto all deserve the 2011 SX title so may the best man win!

Offline snowboarderro

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2011, 10:05:32 AM »

Yes I know other athletes from other sports sometimes fight & use drugs & 9 out of 10 times they do get disciplined!Also I do not think it would be cool if Stewart did the same thing to his fans because either way it's against the law!The only thing that I agree with is that Reed & Canard and imo Villapoto all deserve the 2011 SX title so may the best man win!

yeah we don't whant him to brake the law

but we don't like the rules and the law ,when it affects the 2 stroke side :P

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2011, 09:52:42 AM »
]

[/quote]

yeah we don't whant him to brake the law

but we don't like the rules and the law ,when it affects the 2 stroke side :P

[/quote]Yes you're right about that snowboarderro,we do not like the rules & regulations aka "laws" when they affect 2-strokes but we can fight those rules by writing letters to the AMA,supporting this website as well as other companies that support the 2-strokes etc.& these can all be done legally so we do not have to break any laws!LOL ;D

Offline MyckMcClung

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2011, 09:45:12 AM »
My daddy always said work smart not hard, Vilipoto is a smart racer.
If a pair of 2" brass balls isn't working, I doubt that the 3" model will make much difference.

Offline VintageBlueSmoke

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2011, 03:51:17 AM »
I think AMA Proracing may be holding off until after the court case. It would be improper to impose sanctions against J$ until he is convicted in a court of law (and not the People's Court!).

Cracks me up though. My brother, not a J$ fan by any stretch of the word, was all over it (the story). Within minutes of it's release! He wanted to see him arrested, banned from MX, from TV, locked up and the key tossed into the sea! I had to take the other road and say he will probably get off and play it as an MTV stunt gone wrong with a 'donation' made to the Police Benevolent Fund or something. Yamaha and the AMA will forget about it when the storm blows over. It'll make for good TV on Bubba's World and Bubba will blame his brother or french boyfriend as he does with everything wrong in his poor life.
08 Speed Bird Quad 110, 08 KTM 144, 04 Suzuki LT-Z400, 03 Gas Gas EC, 300,97 Honda CR144, 96 Husky Boy 50, 88 Husky 400WR, 86 Honda CR125R, 80 Can-Am MX6 400, 75 Husky 360CR, 75 Husky 175CC, 73 Penton Jackpiner 175, 72 Husky 250CR, 72 Husky 125, 72 Rickman-Zundapp 125, (2) 71 Bultaco Pursang Mk

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2011, 11:40:44 AM »
I think AMA Proracing may be holding off until after the court case. It would be improper to impose sanctions against J$ until he is convicted in a court of law (and not the People's Court!).

Cracks me up though. My brother, not a J$ fan by any stretch of the word, was all over it (the story). Within minutes of it's release! He wanted to see him arrested, banned from MX, from TV, locked up and the key tossed into the sea! I had to take the other road and say he will probably get off and play it as an MTV stunt gone wrong with a 'donation' made to the Police Benevolent Fund or something. Yamaha and the AMA will forget about it when the storm blows over. It'll make for good TV on Bubba's World and Bubba will blame his brother or french boyfriend as he does with everything wrong in his poor life.
;D LMAO!!! I feel the same way as your brother VintageBlueSmoke.My apologies for re-hashing old news about Jane Stewart but I must say I thoroughly enjoyed watching him race today! In the main he went down in the turn & then got up & flipped over the bars lol.As I stated in a previous post I prefer to call ol' stewie "the sloppiest rider on the track" as opposed to the fastest man on the planet! I started to dislike bubbles way back when he was racing on the 2t's in MX because everytime he went down his daddy would always run out on the track & whine,bitch,complain & blame other riders for crashing his little bubbles lol.I personally can't wait for Malcom Stewart to start beating James.James should just stick to reality tv because he has no chance of a SX title now. :P