Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: James Stewart Arrested!!!  (Read 9042 times)

Offline MyckMcClung

• Professional
    • View Profile
If a pair of 2" brass balls isn't working, I doubt that the 3" model will make much difference.

Recovered

Re: James Stewart Arrested!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 05:10:15 AM »
what nice news to wake up to!  effin hilarious!  and really sad.  WHO DOES THIS???? really, how much of a loser is he that 1) he has cop lights in his truck, and 2) he used them to pull two DUDES over....poor stewie. :-*

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 07:29:38 AM »
Even if he thought he knew them and was messing around (just an assumption), it is a really dumb move on his part. He seems to be letting his "fame" get to him.
- Mike - Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Offline ford832

• Professional
  • I PITY THE FOOL THAT RIDES A FOURSTROKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 03:51:21 PM »
So you're late for the airport and use cop lights to get people out of the way  :o Yamaha ain't gonna like this.
I'd rather a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy.

Offline snook620

• Professional
  • weekend warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 06:56:21 PM »
I bet he doesnt do that again...
2000 YZ 125 under construction

Offline downonmonday

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 07:15:43 PM »
This is almost surreal, but at the same time I don't know how James acts off the track?
2000 Honda CR 250, 2004 Suzuki RMZ 250, 2004 Suzuki GSXR 750, 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi Sport

Offline Harley Elliott 594

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 08:23:55 PM »
this is great hahaha i hate him
TSM RACING 594

Offline TotalNZ

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2011, 01:16:57 AM »
Pretty minor really i reckon, silly prank gone wrong. James not using his brain.

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2011, 06:53:04 AM »
I knew something like this would eventually happen with James Stewart! My ???'s are why does he get away with the stupid things he does? The AMA did'nt let Jason Lawerence get away with doing a little drinking & then punching somebody! Why was'nt James suspended for pushing Chad Reeds bike over last year? Why was'nt he suspended for his recent stupidity? I guess his little bit of fame is too much for him to handle! What do the rest of you think about James & his actions?

Offline snowboarderro

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2011, 09:00:21 AM »
i think you should enjoy his skills :P

and for "cry baby" reed he get's what he deserves from stewart

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2011, 04:11:04 PM »
i think you should enjoy his skills :P

and for "cry baby" reed he get's what he deserves from stewart

Maybe Reed does get what he deserves from Stewart but imho Stewart should have been suspended from SX for impersonating a police officer!
  As far as you thinking I should enjoy his skills I actually do enjoy his sloppy & reckless racing! As far as skills go James Stewart would'nt make a pimple on Carmichaels a** or Mcgraths in his day.
  Fastest man on the planet? Maybe, but I prefer the sloppiest rider on the track!!! lol...

Offline ford832

• Professional
  • I PITY THE FOOL THAT RIDES A FOURSTROKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2011, 04:29:24 PM »
I knew something like this would eventually happen with James Stewart! My ???'s are why does he get away with the stupid things he does? The AMA did'nt let Jason Lawerence get away with doing a little drinking & then punching somebody! Why was'nt James suspended for pushing Chad Reeds bike over last year? Why was'nt he suspended for his recent stupidity? I guess his little bit of fame is too much for him to handle! What do the rest of you think about James & his actions?

These days,if you criticize a black man-regardless of the reason,you get crucified for being racist-which I'm most definitely not btw.
I just amazes me how many times this knee jerk response comes up when it obviously has nothing to do with anything.Maybe not the case with Stewart but on the other hand,I think most organizations-and people- are hyper sensitive to it.
I'd rather a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy.

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2011, 07:45:13 AM »

These days,if you criticize a black man-regardless of the reason,you get crucified for being racist-which I'm most definitely not btw.
I just amazes me how many times this knee jerk response comes up when it obviously has nothing to do with anything.Maybe not the case with Stewart but on the other hand,I think most organizations-and people- are hyper sensitive to it.
I'm most definetly NOT racist either ford I just believe what's good for the goose is good for the gander! If J-Law gets suspended why should'nt Bubba? Or any other SX or MX racer who does something wrong or stupid?As far as your first statement " If you criticize a black-man, regardless of the reason,you get crucified for being racist?!?"In a sense that very statement wreaks of reverse racism & goes against Abraham Lincolns words that "All men are created equal".Those words are what I personally believe!

Offline TMKIWI

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2011, 01:24:33 PM »
Unfortunatly in this PC world what ford said is right.
I have seen it first hand. Sometimes if you criticize a black man they will tell you it is only because they are black.
No man, it is because you stuffed up.
It happens here in NZ all the time especially with Maori polititions.
When they stuff up they blame the media for picking on them only because they are Maori.

It has got out of hand.
Yes maicoman it is reverse racism which is a word i believe should not exist.
Welcome to the 21st century.
If you don't fall off you are not going hard enough

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2011, 04:18:52 PM »
Unfortunatly in this PC world what ford said is right.
I have seen it first hand. Sometimes if you criticize a black man they will tell you it is only because they are black.
No man, it is because you stuffed up.
It happens here in NZ all the time especially with Maori polititions.
When they stuff up they blame the media for picking on them only because they are Maori.

It has got out of hand.
Yes maicoman it is reverse racism which is a word i believe should not exist.
Welcome to the 21st century.
TMKIWI I don't believe the words reverse racism or racism should exist either but as you said it's the 21st century & sadly they do exist,as they did in the 20th century,the 19th century & long before you or I was born & that is truly sad to say the least!
   The comments I made about James Stewart have nothing to do with any kind of racism @ all! I simply believe that if other riders/racers get suspended for stupid & sometimes illegal acts such as Jason Lawerence
they seem to get suspended yet others do not? All I'm simply saying is if the powers that be are going to suspend SX & MX racers for illegal and/or stupid acts on or off the track they should suspend all of the racers that commit illegal or stupid acts & not just certain racers!
 When I seen James racing this past weekend I was shocked that the AMA did not discipline him at all!! I'm not sure if the AMA has favorite racers or not but it's definetly not a good way to help the pro racers out in the long run at all! :o