Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: lil rumor  (Read 31975 times)

Offline ford832

• Professional
  • I PITY THE FOOL THAT RIDES A FOURSTROKE
    • View Profile
Re: lil rumor
« Reply #120 on: March 09, 2011, 07:13:07 PM »
Yuck. You drive a ford  ???
Very embarrasing  ;)
and you drive what???? a goverment vehical i bet :P :P ;)

Ford-Fix Or Repair Daily,Found On Reserve Dump,Frustrated Owner Regrets Decision, Fuc'in Old Recycled Dodge,Found On Road Dead.Ford backwards- Driver Returns On Foot.and the list goes on and on-I wonder why :D
I see some of the Euro and down under market Toyota's that aren't available here I'd like to have.
u bumped your head FIRST ON RACE  DAY!!!!!  no buy out just badd ass american muscle!!!  what cars does your country make saab? ther good :o NOT!!!!! even a chevy is better then them
Until the bankruptcy thing,GM owned Saab-and junked them up after they bought them.FWIW, Saabs are Swedish,not Canadian.You remember Canada,that country above you past the 49th with an economy that hasn't went down the crapper.Besides,as far as what country builds what kind of car,the US doesn't build cars either,unless you include their Honda and Toyota plants :P
I'd rather a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy.

Offline SachsGS

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 09, 2011, 09:52:15 PM »
My neighbour's Dodge pickup is made in Mexico,Ross up the street has a Honda Civic made in Ontario,Canada and my wife almost bought a used Mercedes Benz ML320 (made in the U.S.).Good luck trying to figure out where a vehicle is made these days! :-X

Offline MyckMcClung

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 10, 2011, 04:55:30 AM »
Ah yes Cananda. the country that gives it's citizens full medical benifits, not criminalizes it's citizens for not having unaffordable insurance.
If a pair of 2" brass balls isn't working, I doubt that the 3" model will make much difference.

Offline SachsGS

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 10, 2011, 07:53:43 AM »
Isn't the American president's sister married to a Canadian and living in Ontario?

Offline snook620

• Professional
  • weekend warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 10, 2011, 02:27:18 PM »
The United States is the #3 car producing country in the world...the first two being China and Japan.

We have a huge Ford truck plant here in Louisville. Its the probably biggest highest paying employer in the city.
2000 YZ 125 under construction