Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Practice track diaries Two fer Tuesday on a Saturday  (Read 1939 times)

Offline _X_

• Professional
  • M.I.R.A.
    • View Profile
Practice track diaries Two fer Tuesday on a Saturday
« on: September 15, 2018, 02:56:47 PM »
Its been some kind of August. The last time I rode was the 60th celebration for NESC on July 21st, a weekend off closed out that month with three rides planned for August. Aug. 4th  ACR at the wick, torrential rain cancelled. Day after, Claverack NY, chose to pass due to rain, Claverack got little rain, gutted. Planned weekend off 14 and 15.  august 18th OP at the wick, rained heavy over night, the wick didn't cancel, I'm riding. Track was heavy, maybe did six laps, was in the mud so much I felt like Muddy Mudskipper, waste of effort. Next weekend Mets baseball, month over.

So you can see that for 5 weeks its been a wash, sometime literally.  I did get to Hang with My boy Gino who desperately wants in on these diaries/race reports, But insists on riding a four stroke for some reason until this one time.

Gino and wonder dog Dingo

Despite of the time off and bad weather there was salvation in September. Great weather led up to labor day weekend and one of my best friends is making a come back to moto, the vintage type, but his bike was not ready so being the friend that I am i lent him my 1990 for the day and we rode the blues away at crow hill mx all day on the 1st. Chris used to be a regular rippa and his 88 kx 125 is a site to see. The next OP he'll have her ready.

Offline eprovenzano

• Professional
    • View Profile
Re: Practice track diaries Two fer Tuesday on a Saturday
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 08:37:42 AM »
Yes, the weather and life has been getting in the way of my riding time...  My bike needs to get dirty... 
Eric Provenzano
2019 KTM 300 XCW TPI
2000 KTM 300 EXC (Son's)
2001 KTM 380 EXC
Sold 1991 KDX 200... fun play bike
Sold 1999 KX250
Sold 1999 YZ125 (son's)
Sold 2001 Yamaha TTL 125 (son's 1st bike)
Sold but never forgotten 1974 Honda Elsinore CR250M
Sold 1974 Honda Elsinore CR125