Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: WANTED: Web site contributors  (Read 5999 times)

Offline Paul P

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Re: WANTED: Web site contributors
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2010, 01:54:09 PM »
I may be able to write a few things here and there. I have over 40 years of racing memories to dig into.
            Paul

Offline JETZcorp

• Professional
  • Life, Liberty, and Horsepower
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2010, 02:04:53 PM »
I'm not so good at digging up information, but I feel like I can write pretty damn well.  I'd  be glad to write another article for the site.

Is this Maico a 440 or only a 400?  Well in all the confusion, I forgot myself.
But considering this is a 1978 Magnum, the best-handling bike in the world, you have to ask yourself one question.
Do you feel lucky, punk?

Offline ridered125

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2010, 02:19:53 PM »
I own four newspapers and a couple of websites. With your invitation, I will contribute occasionally. We have a big vintage race coming up here in Aug. I also know a couple of people riding modern two strokes around here that are doing good in the local series.

I'm not an industry insider, so anything I send will be about riders and bikes in my area.

Offline TxTechRedRider

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2010, 02:38:04 PM »
John,

Have you guys put together a press release about the rider and team, history, etc?
Not trying to push, just trying to help think of things you might be getting ready for "opening day".
Have you guys practiced the "interview:
"you know, we only concentrate on one race at a time, we're just glad to be here, looking forward to the race, will do our best and thats all we can ask for". :D
I am so stoked about the Red Bud event.  I been telling all my dirt bike friends and unfortunate non-dirt bike riding friends to watch the race on tv.
I have never twitted or faced book'd, but now I have an excuse to learn.

Todd
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 02:39:38 PM by TxTechRedRider »
07 Honda Cr125.   
Petition signer #61

Offline JohnN

• Professional
  • Two Strokes Rule!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2010, 05:12:27 PM »
I own four newspapers and a couple of websites. With your invitation, I will contribute occasionally. We have a big vintage race coming up here in Aug. I also know a couple of people riding modern two strokes around here that are doing good in the local series.

I'm not an industry insider, so anything I send will be about riders and bikes in my area.

I would love to extend an invitation to you to contribute!

Honestly we need more stories about local racers having fun and doing well on two-strokes. I know that I find them very inspiring. It's really good when the racer in question had raced four-strokes for a few years and switched back....

There is no need to be an "industry insider" for any contributor... actually it's probably better if you're not.

Why? Because anyone that does write for TSM will look at each story or idea with an open mind and write what they are passionate about. I would much rather have passion than cookie cutter sameness...

Most of all I want all contributors to have fun with this... it's really what it's all about!
Life is short.

Smile while you still have teeth!