Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Remember Those Dusty Hell vids? well this aint one of them  (Read 2611 times)

Offline _X_

• Professional
  • M.I.R.A.
    • View Profile
Remember Those Dusty Hell vids? well this aint one of them
« on: November 01, 2016, 05:49:03 AM »
So, even though the beloved katoom is apart, I needed to get the crank, cylinder and cases to UncleTony so he and the Maico meister could perform surgery so I can bring the ol girl back to life. Now we all know how torn I am about this F@cking dust bowl of track, but uncletony is taking in a ride day there with the sand master and new gear Rich and I can meet him there and kill two birds etc. So we meet up at Dusty hell. The sand master is cold cause these are southerners we are talking about, and Rich was nice enough to bring his HOT wife for me to creep on. Something about them NY girls. Anywho, much to my dislike the track is a muddy sh!thole and I didint win any raffle items even though the sand master and uncletony did. So with Rich's wife being the highlight of the day and my parts in route to repair, we slopped around in the mud for a bit and got the F@ck outta there. Thats how i spent my Halloween.

Offline Uncle tony

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Remember Those Dusty Hell vids? well this aint one of them
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 04:15:24 PM »
Oh come on Bertie we all had a good time! The sand master couldn't stop smiling all the way back to the Deep South, next ride day might be at wick but not Stimilon on the 14th of November I'm sure you're going to show up

Offline _X_

• Professional
  • M.I.R.A.
    • View Profile
Re: Remember Those Dusty Hell vids? well this aint one of them
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 06:57:41 PM »
Oh come on Bertie we all had a good time! The sand master couldn't stop smiling all the way back to the Deep South, next ride day might be at wick but not Stimilon on the 14th of November I'm sure you're going to show up
damn sure I'm thinking about it. just dropped a new top in the little girl so she will be ready.