Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Ski-Doo Rev 800 Twin Exhaust!  (Read 4805 times)

Offline 2smoker

• Professional
    • View Profile
Ski-Doo Rev 800 Twin Exhaust!
« on: December 13, 2009, 09:30:39 AM »
This sled is full EFI and just bad-ass!!!!

Twin Piped 800 Mod Rev
Formula over substance will ALWAYS sell more.

Offline 2smoker

• Professional
    • View Profile
Re: Ski-Doo Rev 800 Twin Exhaust!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 09:34:05 AM »
For you people living under sun here is what we do in the Winter! Looks,sounds  and smell like motocross!

Le Grand Prix Ski-Doo de Valcourt 2009....Snowcross

Recovered

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 09:39:04 AM »
Too cold for me. I worked for a guy who spent 5 1/2 years trying to get me on a snowmobile. I just hate the snow that much.

Offline 2smoker

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2009, 09:44:17 AM »
Too cold for me. I worked for a guy who spent 5 1/2 years trying to get me on a snowmobile. I just hate the snow that much.

Gear up for the temperature  and you good to go! You have heated seat, handlebar everything ! and Btw only Yamaha is racing a 4 stroke! Go figure!

Offline JohnN

• Professional
  • Two Strokes Rule!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2009, 10:28:22 AM »
Damn... that's cool!!

Although in the first video it looked like the ice was melting, was that water I saw? Or was it just deep snow on the ice?

Then the dude pulls up with no gloves or googles... man I'm just too much of a wimp to enjoy the cold weather stuff like that.

Although in 1979 during a heavy snow storm I took out my 1978 CR250 Honda and blasted around on the streets of Yonkers (a stones throw away from New York City) Some friends and I raced busses and stuff around for few hours. It was a blast but took hours to get the feeling back in my hands and face!!

Just look at how hard the wind is blowing on that second video!! COLD!
Life is short.

Smile while you still have teeth!

Offline Hondacrrider

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2009, 11:29:24 AM »
gotta love canadian sports, and canadian snowmobiles, snocross is probably the only motorsport that runs mainly 2 strokes
I'd rather be riding...

Offline JETZcorp

• Professional
  • Life, Liberty, and Horsepower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2009, 01:57:32 PM »
In this State, the only decent winter motorsport (and it's a BIG stretch to call it that) is 4x4.  It's the only engine-related pass-time that is pleasant in the rain, as far as I'm concerned.  What miserable winters we have.  Just cold rain for 5 months.  Even with a good truck, you have to stay away from Maupin-Mud.  We once went onto a Maupin Mud road after a very, very light shower and the crap collected half-way to the fender wells after only going 50 yards.  And, given what sort of truck my dad's got, that's pretty significant.

Is this Maico a 440 or only a 400?  Well in all the confusion, I forgot myself.
But considering this is a 1978 Magnum, the best-handling bike in the world, you have to ask yourself one question.
Do you feel lucky, punk?

Offline 2smoker

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2009, 04:53:37 PM »
Damn... that's cool!!

Although in the first video it looked like the ice was melting, was that water I saw? Or was it just deep snow on the ice?

Then the dude pulls up with no gloves or googles... man I'm just too much of a wimp to enjoy the cold weather stuff like that.

Although in 1979 during a heavy snow storm I took out my 1978 CR250 Honda and blasted around on the streets of Yonkers (a stones throw away from New York City) Some friends and I raced busses and stuff around for few hours. It was a blast but took hours to get the feeling back in my hands and face!!

Just look at how hard the wind is blowing on that second video!! COLD!

This one is for you John!

Canadian Ice Fishing Crazy Canucks