Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Stolen CR 125 and 250  (Read 3581 times)

Offline Paul P

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Stolen CR 125 and 250
« on: June 04, 2010, 11:40:26 AM »
I'm not sure where to post something like this on this site, but two Honda CR's were stolen out of my barn last night. A 1993 CR125 and a 1999 CR250. I am trying to get all the info together like frame/motor numbers and trying to get the word out. The 125 is my sons, we've had them both since new. I'm in Ludlow Mass., not far from Southwick. As soon as I can upload photos, I will have more info.
           Any help is very much appreciated,
                                     Paul Pinsonnault

Offline ford832

• Professional
  • I PITY THE FOOL THAT RIDES A FOURSTROKE
    • View Profile
Re: Stolen CR 125 and 250
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 01:58:55 PM »
D'oh,rotten bustards >:(
I'd rather a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy.

Offline scotty dog

• Professional
  • because golf courses should be motocross tracks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 02:11:48 PM »
Mongrels!!! Hope ya get em back Paul, or ya catch the thievin bastards and teach em a lil lesson >:D
F**K THE WHALES......................SAVE THE 2 STROKE!!!!

The hardest part about riding a 4 stroke is telling your parents your Gay!!

05 CR 250

Offline RideRedMx2

• Expert
  • HRC FACTORY RACING
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000301824082&ref=profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 02:23:06 PM »
Man that sucks sorry to hear that.......i hate friggin thiefs they all should be strung up by there balls     >:(

Honda CR-250R #2.....Vet Class
CycleNation Powersports...Cycle Center Of Denton...HRC Factory Racing

Offline SachsGS

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 04:16:07 PM »
Offer a sustantial reward and get the word out via all forms of media, posters on telephone poles, Craigslist etc. Thieves always have enemies and someone will sing. Check with shipping companies. You have to keep the pressure on and keep the thieves pinned down or the trail will go cold in no time. Good luck.

Offline G-MONEY

• Expert
  • LET'R BUCK
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 05:29:53 PM »
Someone knew they were there to take them.Did they take just the bikes or did they help themselves to other things? How old is your son? could it be someone in an outer circle of friends of his. Look for tracks truck,van I'm sure they didn't ride them away.They probably are not to far from you start hunting before the trail gets cold.When you find them it will be up to you if want to hang them upside down and SLOWLY SKIN THEM ALIVE or call the cops. Best of luck keep us posted
"Everthing's the same just slightly different"

Offline TxTechRedRider

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 07:26:32 PM »
My heart goes out to you.  Especially your son, not sure about his age, when our bike got stolen, my kid said, why would someone steel our bike?  And then after a while my kid said, get the shot gun, Dad, lets go find them :o
Unfortunately here in Dallas, such a big city, there are probably 20 detectives working on thousands of theft cases and other cases, not a good ratio, but what can a guy do other than what you said, put the word out.
I hope you get the bikes back and the slime balls get jail time.

Todd
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 07:28:28 PM by TxTechRedRider »
07 Honda Cr125.   
Petition signer #61

Offline riffraff

• Professional
  • Still smokin' after all these years
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2010, 08:20:26 PM »
I've had bikes stolen a couple times, one time through my own detective work (no help from the police  >:( ) other time I never saw them again
aaahhhhh yes, I remember the good old days

Offline ford832

• Professional
  • I PITY THE FOOL THAT RIDES A FOURSTROKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2010, 04:10:14 AM »
Sachs makes a good point.A few years ago a guy I used to race with had his new RM stolen.He immediately posted a reward and it came back by the end of the week.According  to him,he was sure to two little jerk offs that brought it back were the ones who stole it but he figured better to lose another $500 than never see a $6000 machine again.
Another guy I know posted a reward and got his back as well.He was told who had been seen riding it(known thief) and sure enough that was the guy who showed up to collect the reward.Once he led him to the bike,the owner promptly beat the snot out of him.
Anyway,though a pain and sometimes a financial hardship,it's likely a good idea as sometimes a little cash is all it takes to make someone start talking.
I'd rather a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy.

Offline SachsGS

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2010, 09:35:52 AM »
In my neck of the woods if you are caught on a stolen bike, doesn't matter what your story is, you will be treated to, at the very least, a five knuckle sandwich. This has put a real damper on stolen bikes being disposed of locally. So thieves are shipping them to other areas.

I spoke to one guy who had a 400 KTM stolen. He checked with every shipping company in Vancouver and finally one company said "Yes we shipped such a motorcycle". The KTM was traced to a motorcycle shop 500kms north of Vancouver. In the shop were also two stolen ATV's from New Brunswick, 3500 kms away.

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2010, 11:10:35 PM »
I use a infrared hunting camera that takes a short video when the sensor is tripped & I also have a sign on my garage door that says 24 hour alarm system & also one that says "This property is protected by Glock!" And I do have a loaded Glock 10mm ready to rock in a moments notice! >:(  >:D  >:(

Offline rookie

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2010, 06:58:32 AM »
sounds GREAT!!

smoker is getting popular again!!

:P