Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Mid air collision  (Read 2468 times)

Offline ACMX

• Professional
  • Andrew Cameron
    • View Profile
    • ACMX Productions
Mid air collision
« on: August 06, 2013, 03:41:23 AM »
Heres another golden ticket from sunday  :P My poor brand new bike didn't deserve this

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by ' »
ACMXProductions.weebly.com <-- Check it out! Now!

'Forgive me lord for I have sinned. I hit a fourth gear jump in fifth gear pinned'

The Sweet Sound of a Yz125 Two Stroke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSO3Po7uvJo

'If it takes more than two strokes, then you're just playing with

Offline factoryX

• Professional
  • Hurry! Follow the other farting sheep!
    • View Profile
Mid air collision
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 07:24:03 AM »
wtf was that guy doing???  >:-D

I ride an 03 yz250, wait 04, wait 05, what ever, they're all the same #$@% YOU!

Offline Stusmoke

• View Profile
Mid air collision
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 08:12:11 AM »
wtf was that guy doing???  >:-D

What he was doing, was first off a very stupid and risky pass. If you had decided to crack the throttle, break off from the berm and get a longer, straighter run at the jump (Which is what I would have done) He would have been T-boned. And secondly he launched stupidly thanks to a total lack of throttle control. What happened as a result, is something I have seen people's faces kicked in for: The jay jump. Hes bloody lucky he was that retarded over a jump that small, could have been alot worse had it happened off the bigger jumps at the start.

I know how you feel with your poor new bike getting that. I hit a massive jump lip unprepared last thursday, wheelied in mid air so badly that as soon as I hit the deck I went out over the back. Bike apparently flipped twice according to the onlookers and then skidded another metre. Only thing that broke was my sidepanel :D Despite the half-foot trench dug into the ground with the throttle side of my handlebars, no torn grips, and the front brake lever didn't even swivel or bend. throttle action was as good as new, no sticking from the dirt. Brother these things are the immovable rock upon which all crashes break. My front fender already as some very minor stress marks too from other crashes. Poor thing...