Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: WTF ??? with nationals on TV????  (Read 1790 times)

Offline msambuco

• Expert
    • View Profile
WTF ??? with nationals on TV????
« on: May 18, 2013, 02:13:01 AM »
How much do they want to kill this sport? Glad to get several live fooper cross races even though others are shown at odd times but the outdoor coverage is sofa-king stupid. First motos on one channel, second motos (125's) on another, and 250's on a third channel. Yes I know they are 250 and 450 but the classes are still the same to me. I don't mind that Nascar, F1, MLB, NFL, ect. gets preference over MX but pre-recorded fishing shows??? And I like fishing shows. Wheres Jodi when ya need him?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by ' »
08 373 Fuzion Toyhauler
1 wife, 2 kids, 1 dog
A lot of toys
A map and a credit card
A lot of memories no one can take away

Offline citabjockey

• Expert
    • View Profile
    • Yamaha Vintage Enduros
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 02:30:00 AM »
allisports carried 1st and 2nd moto live streaming. As many folks as possible need to jump on that bandwagon. If they show high hit counts --  well, you get the idea.

How much do they want to kill this sport? Glad to get several live fooper cross races even though others are shown at odd times but the outdoor coverage is sofa-king stupid. First motos on one channel, second motos (125's) on another, and 250's on a third channel. Yes I know they are 250 and 450 but the classes are still the same to me. I don't mind that Nascar, F1, MLB, NFL, ect. gets preference over MX but pre-recorded fishing shows??? And I like fishing shows. Wheres Jodi when ya need him?
Yamaha CT3, RT3, MX125, SC500, Toy Prius, Diesel F250 (it all balances out)

Offline motoman356

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 02:47:33 AM »
honestly at this point id pay a $50 subcribe fee to watch them all online. im tired of all the BS tv programming...".well at least compared to the ESPN2 coverage we got SOME live coverage on tv...(mind you its only a 4th of the races) but HEY. its live on OUR channel) if you want the rest its pre recordered in some distant land"

at least with ESPN it was ALL on espn and they showed BOTH motos in one hour and showed both classes back to back