Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Big jumps?  (Read 4280 times)

Offline Lolerbabop

• View Profile
Big jumps?
« on: May 08, 2013, 02:05:54 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by ' »

Offline rlaj1004

• View Profile
Big jumps?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 02:49:20 PM »
Hhhhhmmmm, all I got to say is No, I think I will pass.

I think my son clears this but he is still invincible HA

Offline cnrcpla

• Novice
    • View Profile
Big jumps?
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 06:16:22 PM »
Talk about 5th pinned. Ballsy riders, lotta hang time up there  :o

Offline shanes

• Novice
    • View Profile
Big jumps?
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 11:04:32 PM »
would love to try it , but not sure if my balls would let me  ;D with a tow over i might be ok  :o

Offline twosmoke595

• View Profile
Big jumps?
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 11:58:05 PM »
this sort of jump shouldn't even be on a amateur mx track, and id even go so far as saying not even on a pro mx track

Offline evo550

• Expert
    • View Profile
Big jumps?
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 01:53:38 AM »
this sort of jump shouldn't even be on a amateur mx track, and id even go so far as saying not even on a pro mx track

I was thinking it was quite well constructed, sure it's a big leap, but there are a number of safe shorter options available to the rider, t's not a jump it all or nothing jump.....but you'd want a flaggie there on race day ???

Offline twosmoke595

• View Profile
Big jumps?
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2013, 02:17:07 AM »

I was thinking it was quite well constructed, sure it's a big leap, but there are a number of safe shorter options available to the rider, t's not a jump it all or nothing jump.....but you'd want a flaggie there on race day ???

as far as i'm concerned it shouldn't even be an option, if the pros or fast amateurs are doing this then change it. or dont, and complain about all the injuries
its dangerous, whether or not there are other options for the jump

Offline beaner

• Junior
    • View Profile
Big jumps?
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2013, 04:11:08 AM »

That's not an MX track. No motocross there.
Ontario, Canada

Offline downonmonday

• Expert
    • View Profile
Big jumps?
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2013, 01:23:43 AM »
It's a nice jump but what gets me is the rider that are clearing it are coming dang close to those that are rolling the last 1 or 2 jumps on it. I see a catastrophe.
2000 Honda CR 250, 2004 Suzuki RMZ 250, 2004 Suzuki GSXR 750, 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi Sport

Offline ACMX

• Professional
  • Andrew Cameron
    • View Profile
    • ACMX Productions
Big jumps?
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2013, 08:36:20 PM »

as far as i'm concerned it shouldn't even be an option, if the pros or fast amateurs are doing this then change it. or dont, and complain about all the injuries

See, I'm on the other side of this argument... I don't want a track where I can go out and hit everything first lap, just by looking at the jumps, which is almost every track I ride now. The fun in motocross is the rush, the adrenalin. That is what this jump is bringing to the table. I get where you're coming from though, with the safety thing. Nobody wants a flatout dangerous or harsh track, we want a fun track! In my opinion, that is what this jump has, the FUN factor for the experienced guys, and this is not a dangerous jump, there is an option to not jump the whole gap. Rather break it into two tables, which makes this setup perfectly acceptable in my opinion. If we start taking out the jumps like this, where do we draw the line? There are plenty of bunny tracks already out there.
ACMXProductions.weebly.com <-- Check it out! Now!

'Forgive me lord for I have sinned. I hit a fourth gear jump in fifth gear pinned'

The Sweet Sound of a Yz125 Two Stroke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSO3Po7uvJo

'If it takes more than two strokes, then you're just playing with

Offline KXPegger

• Novice
    • View Profile
Big jumps?
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2013, 09:47:48 PM »
We'll it's not Motocross, and it's not Supercross. Hmmm!... Skycross or Orbitcross? Jump distance was impressive though!
"05" RMZ450, "07" RM250. "08" Service Honda KX500AF, "11" KTM450SX-F

Offline TotalNZ

• Expert
    • View Profile
Big jumps?
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2013, 05:45:34 AM »

See, I'm on the other side of this argument... I don't want a track where I can go out and hit everything first lap, just by looking at the jumps, which is almost every track I ride now. The fun in motocross is the rush, the adrenalin. That is what this jump is bringing to the table. I get where you're coming from though, with the safety thing. Nobody wants a flatout dangerous or harsh track, we want a fun track! In my opinion, that is what this jump has, the FUN factor for the experienced guys, and this is not a dangerous jump, there is an option to not jump the whole gap. Rather break it into two tables, which makes this setup perfectly acceptable in my opinion. If we start taking out the jumps like this, where do we draw the line? There are plenty of bunny tracks already out there.
X2

Offline shanes

• Novice
    • View Profile
Big jumps?
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2013, 07:42:42 AM »

X2

X3 no one making you hit it if you dont want to , but the option is there , whats the point of going to the track and doing everything on lap one or 2 there has to be some challenge there