Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Proud PaPa  (Read 2689 times)

Offline rooster

• Novice
    • View Profile
Proud PaPa
« on: December 07, 2009, 02:39:29 AM »
 8)Just wanted to tell everyone how proud of my son I am....he just completed the fall series(8 races) of our local motocross championship and won his class overall............He rides the 30+ Vet class, (he is 35) and not only did he smoke his class throughout the series, but he did it on a RM125.  Those guys on there 8K 4 strokes where always hanging around our pits wondering what it was we where doing to make that little 125 go so fast......................I only told them what ever it was it didn't cost 8 grand.  More of the story to follow as this post picks up speed..................thanks for reading,       Rooster

Offline rooster

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Proud PaPa
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 02:44:58 AM »
Oh, I forgot to add that on Sat. night in Geneva, Cedric Soubeyras won the Geneva Supercross on a KTM250SX.   Way to go Cedric

Offline SwapperMX

• Professional
    • View Profile
Proud PaPa
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2009, 05:39:00 AM »

These stories are truly inspirational. Would love to hear more of how the racing went down. Pictures of the bike would be great also. Gotta keep that two stroke dream alive. And just on that last post, I noticed that the supercross in britain was won by Gordon Crockard last weekend on a KX 250 2 stroke motor in kx250f chassis. The stories keep on rollin out.

;)  ;)   ;)
Two Stroke - A Revolution or Extinction ??

You DECIDE !!

Offline JohnN

• Professional
  • Two Strokes Rule!
    • View Profile
Re: Proud PaPa
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2009, 06:56:47 AM »
Hey Rooster, Welcome to the board. What an inspiring story about your son.

I would absolutely love to do a feature article on your son's accomplishment. Please check your PM.

Readers of this site really enjoy the stories of regular racers competing and winning using two strokes.

Thanks for the news about Cedric, it's now posted on the main part of the site as well.
Life is short.

Smile while you still have teeth!