Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: FAKE WIN BY NATE ADAMS ON HIS 4 STROKE FOOPER - PLEASE READ  (Read 6424 times)

Offline KXwestYZ

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
FAKE WIN BY NATE ADAMS ON HIS 4 STROKE FOOPER - PLEASE READ
« on: September 14, 2011, 06:18:38 PM »
Ive watched the first 2 episodes of redbull ex-fighters - its supposedly the biggest freestyle motocross competition in the world

anyway Nate Adams won it the last 2 years on a 2 stroke, the only 4 stroke rider was Levi Sherwood, who after his first season turned back up on a 2 stroke last year...

This year Nate decided to try for a 'record breaking' 3rd win and this year turned up on a 4 stroke (Honda - yes be afraid, be very afraid, hondas have not been involved in Xfighters since they stopped selling 2strokes - and watch the rest of this post to find out why)

First episode in Dubai, Adams wasnt very good and he didnt land his jumps very well he was all over the place, he was given 3rd overall.

Today I watched the Brazil stage (second event) Adams got to the final on his 4 stroke with Robbie Maddison and Maddison KILLED HIM - Madison was faultless in his run with some amazing tricks, Adams didnt do anything to match Maddison, just to make it CLEAR the comentator was saying as it happened that Adams didnt get his tricks out as they should have, I have it playing here on record - this is the comentator during Adams Final run 'oh but that weak cliffhanger flip he's still bent at the waist I dont know why he's having troubles maybe the switch to the 4 stroke has kind of changed the game for him a little bit' - 'here he takes off the arms but watch this, he checks the bars, that counts against him when you saw the stage dive from Maddison no bar check he just landed it - I dont really think Nate has executed the last couple of tricks that well but this one certainly huge with the sidewinder'

Does that sound like the commentary from the winner of the final????  noooo - but guess what he won. oh what a suprise. Why? oh apparently after all his mistakes (maddison did none) he pulled a few old school tricks in the last 30 seconds which clinched the win. BOLLOCKS! Nate Adams FAILED FAILED FAILED but he won the event.

Anyone who said about the conspiracy theries not being right, well guess what - we are watching a great example of a 2 stroke dominated event being wretchedly taken over by this 4 stroke CRAP - so I wanted to let you all know - (and its Honda doing it) - with Nate Adams in tow - I really hate that he did this.

Anyway this is 100% for real so I can hopefully find some youtube links to show you this abomenation so you can see for yourself!!!

Offline motoxr377

• Junior
  • RM GUY
    • View Profile
Re: FAKE WIN BY NATE ADAMS ON HIS 4 STROKE FOOPER - PLEASE READ
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 07:02:59 PM »
I see what you're saying, but damn you sound crazy.

Offline Premixed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 07:50:44 PM »
i posted in another thread about the honda sales-driven conspiracy.  they aren't fooling any westerners.  i say this because the japanese population are historically lemmings (i live here in japan), so perhaps honda is under the impression that westerners are the same.

what they fail to realize is that the bulk of westernized culture are analytical thinkers.  yea, it might sell them a few bikes.  but, what they are failing to realize, is that rather than wasting their time trying to trick two stroke faithfuls, they should pay more attention to the four stroke themselves because kawasaki is SHITTING on them, and kawi, as always, was last to the game.

Offline KXwestYZ

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2011, 07:57:49 PM »
I see what you're saying, but damn you sound crazy.

Im not crazy, what i just saw on TV was crazy, and if it all gets uploaded to youtube then people who read this thread can see for themselves how off it was seeing this bucket of nails which was all over the place win somehow... 

Offline Premixed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2011, 08:06:08 PM »
the only wrench in this conspiracy theory is the tie between redbull and ktm.  would ktm let honda manipulate the judging? 

Offline Suzuki TS250/185

• Expert
  • No Thanks
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2011, 10:49:47 PM »
KTM has a bike for the Fooper Troopers, so they don't stand to lose market share.... And it doesn't have to be so formal, the payoff... Maybe a promise of a sweet job at Showa,.. or a reasonably thick envelope at and after party somewhere....
I think 4 stroke dirtbikes are a phase, kind of like "Glam Rock" in a way. You see the whole world subscribing to it, and you wonder how everyone could be choking down so much Kool Aid and Spam... Then 10 Years later, nothing's left but the timeless stuff from before and after..

Offline chump6784

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 04:03:47 AM »
Nate Adams wins because he is Nate Adams. even when he was on 2 strokes he was getting wins when he shouldn't have. Nate Adams could just ride around and dead sailor every jump and still be in contention. it takes a brave judge to go against the competition favourite. it isn't just fmx, all judged sports are like this

Offline burn1986

• Professional
  • 1986 best year for CRs
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2011, 05:57:54 AM »
Ive watched the first 2 episodes of redbull ex-fighters - its supposedly the biggest freestyle motocross competition in the world

anyway Nate Adams won it the last 2 years on a 2 stroke, the only 4 stroke rider was Levi Sherwood, who after his first season turned back up on a 2 stroke last year...

This year Nate decided to try for a 'record breaking' 3rd win and this year turned up on a 4 stroke (Honda - yes be afraid, be very afraid, hondas have not been involved in Xfighters since they stopped selling 2strokes - and watch the rest of this post to find out why)

First episode in Dubai, Adams wasnt very good and he didnt land his jumps very well he was all over the place, he was given 3rd overall.

Today I watched the Brazil stage (second event) Adams got to the final on his 4 stroke with Robbie Maddison and Maddison KILLED HIM - Madison was faultless in his run with some amazing tricks, Adams didnt do anything to match Maddison, just to make it CLEAR the comentator was saying as it happened that Adams didnt get his tricks out as they should have, I have it playing here on record - this is the comentator during Adams Final run 'oh but that weak cliffhanger flip he's still bent at the waist I dont know why he's having troubles maybe the switch to the 4 stroke has kind of changed the game for him a little bit' - 'here he takes off the arms but watch this, he checks the bars, that counts against him when you saw the stage dive from Maddison no bar check he just landed it - I dont really think Nate has executed the last couple of tricks that well but this one certainly huge with the sidewinder'

Does that sound like the commentary from the winner of the final????  noooo - but guess what he won. oh what a suprise. Why? oh apparently after all his mistakes (maddison did none) he pulled a few old school tricks in the last 30 seconds which clinched the win. BOLLOCKS! Nate Adams FAILED FAILED FAILED but he won the event.

Anyone who said about the conspiracy theries not being right, well guess what - we are watching a great example of a 2 stroke dominated event being wretchedly taken over by this 4 stroke CRAP - so I wanted to let you all know - (and its Honda doing it) - with Nate Adams in tow - I really hate that he did this.

Anyway this is 100% for real so I can hopefully find some youtube links to show you this abomenation so you can see for yourself!!!

Yep, it's just a matter of time until this sport is 4-stroke only. It amazes me that people, even on here, refuse to believe that there is not a force to eradicate the 2-stroke motorcycles in pro racing of any discipline. How crazy is it to believe that a powerful company like Honda would not protect it's interests and future sales by forcing a product on the most lucrative market? Of course, some super intelligent people on here would say, "Oh, I can't imagine a company like Honda doing anything like that? They are a solid company who only wants the best for US and European motorcycles sports and it's fans."  ???

Offline meger z

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2011, 03:29:26 PM »
i saw it on tv Adams was soooo boring but he still won ???????

Offline Premixed

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2011, 04:11:43 PM »
like i said before, they did it on motoGP too.  and now, here is the kicker that i believe is even more disgusting than what they did to motocross....

motogp as you probably know has always adopted a strict non-production rule.  nothing on the bike can be mass produced. its all hand-made.  so honda, in their infinite bean-counter glory, pressured FIM for the four strokes because the two strokes were not complimenting their R&D department.  after all, how could they justify spending millions on a bike with virtually no transferable parts to the CBR1000? 

so they went to the 800cc motors, and the 990cc motors, but those also didnt transfer a whole lot since they are V5 configurations.

now for 2012, FIM has released a statement that the displacement will be 1000ccs, and PRODUCTION BASED engines will be allowed, and will be allowed to run extra engines (theres a limit on how many engines your team can have, like nascar) and allowed extra fuel capacity on raceday. 

that, for me spells the end of motogp as we know it. essentially now it is just world superbike with trick chassis.  triumph is going to run their production based motor.  i would NOT be even slightly surprised to see a satellite team running the honda CBR1000cc motor being funded by hondas r&d department.

i will not even own a honda generator.  i wont own a honda Asimo robot doll.  i wont drive an accord.  and i'll keep mowing my yard with a Lawnboy.

Offline TMKIWI

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2011, 04:32:29 PM »
Remember when Sam Hornish Jnr won the Indy Car title a few years ago.
At the time , to encourage more manufactors to supply engines ,If you ran a production based engine block you were allowed to run more turbo boost.
No one protested and it was a good rule.
It was all fine and dandy untill Sam Hornish Jnr running a Chevy engine won the title.
Honda did not protest when Chev were not winning.
Before the start of the following season Honda protested and got the organizers to change the rules to same turbo boost for everyone.
Chevy pulled out because their stock block could not compete. >:(
If you don't fall off you are not going hard enough

Offline Premixed

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2011, 05:06:35 PM »
honda was hinting at entering NASCAR with the accord around the 2010 time-frame but openly stated that pushrod, carbuerated engines do not transfer over to r&d/sales. 

Offline chump6784

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2011, 09:57:48 PM »
its such a shame that honda is such a big force in the motorbike industry. when they pulled out of F1 no one batted an eyelid because honda is small time there compared to ferrari and mercedes etc.

they have basically bought out moto 2 and moto 3 so now they use a honda supplied engine. companies like aprillia and ktm just arent big enough to fight them and other japanese companies (even tho they werent in moto 2 or 3) have the same interests as honda, four strokes.

it also seems more than ever honda is being aggressive at getting their own way. i guess they saw DI getting closer and knew that getting rid of the 2 strokes before that happened was the only way to go. while 2 strokes blow smoke honda can use the "green" excuse and the public will buy it.

it would be so good if one of the racing organisations would have sacked up and said "ok honda, you want to race 4 stroke engine, thats fine. but it will be in the class that fits that displacement." actually they should have said it to yamaha first but anyway.

i just dont know why we cant have both types of engines competing together. World superbike seems to have found a happy mix with the 4 cylinder vs twin cylinder displacements. a few years ago when the twin were allowed 1090 cc they werent competitive so they upped the limit to 1190 cc. now they are competitive without destroying the competition.

after seeing ken roczen ride that 125 you can see that 125 isnt competitive against the 250f's but had he been on a 50 hp+ 250 2 stroke he would have destroyed them. why the governing bodies wont raise the displacement to 150/300 is only about keeping the sponsors happy.

really it would have no effect tho as all the companies, i think ktm as well, would still run their factory teams on 4 strokes so you would still have the best riders on four strokes so four strokes would still win. motocross is more about the rider than the bike. in countries like Australia and NZ where the displacement rules are cc for cc the factory riders are on 250f's and they are still beating privateers on 2 strokes so the companies are still getting what they want. actually come to think about it, by 250f's beating the 250 2 strokes would only boost the marketing towards the 4 strokes. i dont see what the big 4 are so scared of

Offline VintageBlueSmoke

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2011, 02:19:22 AM »
Just a couple of quick comments:

1) Any sport with 'judges' is a "pagent", not a 'race'. Popularity ALWAYS plays a big part.

2) American's are just as much lemings as the Japanese, just not as polite. Witness our current situation and why we are having this discussion.

Honda is evil. They have too much influence and must be stopped. Even though I own 2 and want more vintage, I have removed the logos and will not buy another - for any cost. Not a bike, a car, or a lawmower. Especially a Husqvarna with a Honda engine (that just makes me sick to my stomach).

Remember
08 Speed Bird Quad 110, 08 KTM 144, 04 Suzuki LT-Z400, 03 Gas Gas EC, 300,97 Honda CR144, 96 Husky Boy 50, 88 Husky 400WR, 86 Honda CR125R, 80 Can-Am MX6 400, 75 Husky 360CR, 75 Husky 175CC, 73 Penton Jackpiner 175, 72 Husky 250CR, 72 Husky 125, 72 Rickman-Zundapp 125, (2) 71 Bultaco Pursang Mk

Offline EJ

• Professional
    • View Profile