Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: So now I hate Stewart even more.  (Read 12422 times)

Offline snook620

• Professional
  • weekend warrior
    • View Profile
Re: So now I hate Stewart even more.
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2011, 11:26:27 AM »
snook i think you are sooooo wrong in so many ways that it isnt funny anymore....

lol why? Because I think James Stewart is one of the most talented riders ever? So does 3 million other people.

Its an opinion pushdogg, which doesnt nesessarily make it a fact. I think James' accomplishments speak for themselves. Anyone coming off a works 450 and getting on a stock 250 2t is going to think its slow, why is this such a debate here?

He said its like riding a pit bike  :P he must have some bad pit bikes

lol I know right. His pit bikes must be breathing fire
2000 YZ 125 under construction

Offline factoryX

• Professional
  • Hurry! Follow the other farting sheep!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2011, 12:24:04 PM »
Most of his accomplishments were made on a 2 stroke. Seems to me once things started switching over he started having problems. But hey, you know more than the rest of us at tsm, right Snook?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 12:26:09 PM by factoryX »

I ride an 03 yz250, wait 04, wait 05, what ever, they're all the same #$@% YOU!

Offline overthebars

• Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2011, 02:24:18 PM »
Most of his accomplishments were made on a 2 stroke. Seems to me once things started switching over he started having problems. But hey, you know more than the rest of us at tsm, right Snook?
As he says :
Its an opinion pushdogg, which doesnt nesessarily make it a fact
He does not claim to know i all he just speaks his opinion.

Offline TMKIWI

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2011, 03:11:07 PM »
As he says :

x2
If you don't fall off you are not going hard enough

Offline snook620

• Professional
  • weekend warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2011, 05:23:27 PM »

Sorry if I come off as a know it all to you factoryX...Ill try to work on that. I agree most of his accomplishments were made on a 2 stroke, the way he destroyed a field of 250f's in 2004 could never be done today by any of our lites riders IMO. His 24-0 outside on a 450 was pretty impressive as well. When that guy was on he was amazing.

As he says :

x2

Thanks guys

Offline Joe III

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Business Finance Consultant
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2011, 07:34:11 PM »
Who was that tongue tied hair lip giving his dumb a** opinions also? Sounded like he was on some sort of ADD meds. The way Stewart was riding that YZ it didn't sound like he was wringing out much. I'm in full agreement with the subject line.
If you're afraid to break it, it's not worth having.

Offline TotalNZ

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2011, 11:58:10 PM »
When i hear 2 top pro's like Stewart and Carmicheal commenting after riding a 250 2t for the first time in awhile, saying how far the 450's have come and how good they are now i tend to listen and believe.
Just because Stewart is a bit of an ass and he's not saying what you want to hear, doesn't mean he's wrong.

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2011, 02:06:53 AM »
What have u been smoking? He still has a long way to beat the GOAT, The king and The Legend on winning races.

Are you serious? Im not even a fan and I know James has more talent than anyone....RC says it himself. He's just distracted now.
Stewart would'nt make a pimple on RC's ass! Rickys just a nice guy & a true professional unlike bubbles stewart! IMO He's a piece crap not to mention stupid impersonating a police officer!

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2011, 02:51:20 AM »
When i hear 2 top pro's like Stewart and Carmicheal commenting after riding a 250 2t for the first time in awhile, saying how far the 450's have come and how good they are now i tend to listen and believe.
Just because Stewart is a bit of an ass and he's not saying what you want to hear, doesn't mean he's wrong.
They get paid to say such things! They're not going to bite the hands that feed them i.e. Suzuki,Yamaha...I'd love to see bubbles scrub a "Service Honda" built Kawasaki KX-500.And to hear him complain about arm pump & then say how slow he was going tells me how dumb he really is not to mention Malcom saying the 250 2t has no low end @ all. They're just a couple of dumb rich kids. Not RC but the Stewart brutha's are dumb & James seems to be lazy as of late skipping out on the 2011 MX series!

Offline overthebars

• Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2011, 05:33:18 AM »
It's funny how the selfproclaimed 'fastest man on the planet' only got a few race wins in a whole season. The most funny part was when he was telling his side of the story on the blockpass incident, dressed like the perfect son in law. He is great at putting up a show but his lack of acting skills make it to transparant.  :D
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 05:53:00 AM by overthebars »

Offline SwapperMX

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2011, 06:27:29 AM »
They get paid to say such things! They're not going to bite the hands that feed them i.e. Suzuki,Yamaha...I'd love to see bubbles scrub a "Service Honda" built Kawasaki KX-500.And to hear him complain about arm pump & then say how slow he was going tells me how dumb he really is not to mention Malcom saying the 250 2t has no low end @ all. They're just a couple of dumb rich kids. Not RC but the Stewart brutha's are dumb & James seems to be lazy as of late skipping out on the 2011 MX series!

You have to remember Maicoman that the younger generation that is a major part of the sport will eat up the marketing spew that the top riders are all so good at regurgitating. They dont think twice about what gets said, and just play sheep. That is why the majority of riders made the transition to four stroke. Only slowly are the smart ones coming back. And while that same four stroke message continues to being spewed out, many riders will continue to eat it up. Looks like TotalNZ is unfortunately one of those said Sheep.
Two Stroke - A Revolution or Extinction ??

You DECIDE !!

Offline snook620

• Professional
  • weekend warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2011, 01:08:27 PM »
Only slowly are the smart ones coming back. And while that same four stroke message continues to being spewed out, many riders will continue to eat it up. Looks like TotalNZ is unfortunately one of those said Sheep.

Can you list a few of the names and national numbers of said smart ones?  I havent head of anyone...atleast not at the that level. Per the current rules they would have to be crazy! Its totally different for locals and woods guys.

Its funny how Im the know-it-all but some of you guys think you know more about racing than JS or RC. Whenever they put your beloved 2 stroke down vs a 4 stroke they are either payed to do so, or just wrong. Now thats some cool aid for you...

Offline Tharrell

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2011, 03:33:09 PM »
With all the channels I have can you believe nothing interesting was on tv last night?
Anyway, I ended up watching a couple of Bubbas World.
The only chance he has is if he listens to Johnny Omara his new trainer.
He wouldn't listen to Gary Bailey, maybe he will listen now.

Offline monsteryz125

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2011, 03:54:31 PM »
He didnt listen to aldon baker and now baker's enjoying a championship with villopoto
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 05:23:19 PM by monsteryz125 »
2000 yz125

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2011, 05:08:17 PM »

You have to remember Maicoman that the younger generation that is a major part of the sport will eat up the marketing spew that the top riders are all so good at regurgitating. They dont think twice about what gets said, and just play sheep. That is why the majority of riders made the transition to four stroke. Only slowly are the smart ones coming back. And while that same four stroke message continues to being spewed out, many riders will continue to eat it up. Looks like TotalNZ is unfortunately one of those said Sheep.
I agree with that SwapperMX. The younger generation always seems to eat all of the marketing spew! That is so unfortunate because there are so many great young MX & SX riders that would WIN races on factory 2-strokes if they just did'nt follow the status quo of the factories & top riders! Ken Roczen & Tony Cairoli are great examples IMO & I would love to see one of those guys (or both) do a full season on a 2-stroke!