Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: So now I hate Stewart even more.  (Read 12456 times)

Offline rbigair40

• Junior
    • View Profile
Re: So now I hate Stewart even more.
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2011, 07:24:27 PM »
you have bumped your head !!!!

Offline ACMX

• Professional
  • Andrew Cameron
    • View Profile
    • ACMX Productions
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 10:25:59 PM »
Yeah what would he know...he's only the best rider in the world.

Sweet video. He can still fly on a smoker.
HA... Yeah lets line him up next to any of the top 3 in the nationals this year!
ACMXProductions.weebly.com <-- Check it out! Now!

'Forgive me lord for I have sinned. I hit a fourth gear jump in fifth gear pinned'

The Sweet Sound of a Yz125 Two Stroke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSO3Po7uvJo

'If it takes more than two strokes, then you're just playing with

Offline snook620

• Professional
  • weekend warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2011, 09:10:44 AM »
HA... Yeah lets line him up next to any of the top 3 in the nationals this year!

I agree (post 14). He would get thrown out the door right now. But I know you remember what he was doing just a few years ago.... :P

« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 09:48:43 AM by snook620 »
2000 YZ 125 under construction

Offline ford832

• Professional
  • I PITY THE FOOL THAT RIDES A FOURSTROKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2011, 09:22:47 AM »
I've never liked Bubbles but you can't take anything away from his abilities.Does anyone else remember when he was riding 2t's because Kawi never had a 4t offering?I do.Few could have done that.RC had the drive,ambition and work ethic like few others but I'd say Stewart is the most talented rider I've ever seen.
I'd rather a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy.

Offline streaks383

• Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2011, 11:25:02 AM »
Who is this Stewart?  The red haired kid? The Aussie? The Nice young man on the yellow bike? Is he that crazy kid with the long hair who loves the rev limiter?  If not I am having trouble placing him,  Is he the short guy who won all those races and was a classy guy, no... no.. That was Ricky.  Hmmm oh well

Offline miedosoracing

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2011, 12:37:56 PM »
Sorry guys, but according to Stewart everyone except the top 5 guys in the sport should all but quit racing. Straight from his mouth.  He would still beat everyone except POSSIBLY the top 5 guys on a factory YZ250.  Seriously, I can't believe all these posts I keep seeing.  He did very well on the KX250 against all the 450F's.  If my memory is correct he was sometimes 20+ seconds ahead of #3 rider.  Now, the top 5 guys, maybe, they have really stepped it up.  But If Shorty is getting 6thish, on a bike that is probably almost identical as the 250 2 stroke in power output. Then James would do just fine on the 250 2 stroke, factory that is.
www.miedosoracing.com
Fightin the system like a 2 stroke modern day Robin Hood!

Offline overthebars

• Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2011, 02:08:13 PM »
I said "best rider" meaning "most talent". I never said most race wins. I know he gets beat....look at him now he sucks. BUT he still has the talent to destroy everyone like he's done his entire career, the guy just doesnt want it now I guess.
Exactly, you said best rider, not most talented. Best riders are on top, being talented alone does not get you anywhere.

He IS the most talented but i don't know what the hell he is doing with all that talent at the moment, he sure aint exploiting it. Let's hope he put's it back togeather and writes history being the best motocross rider ever, but until he does that there are riders with more red plates and race wins then him.

Offline Tharrell

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2011, 05:32:05 AM »
From a well respected "professor" as told to me, "He's on the hold on and pray program".
No special abilities in my opinion, just a total lack of regard for his or other riders welfare.
Stupid.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 05:35:23 AM by Tharrell »

Offline xandyx

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2011, 06:16:25 AM »
stewart gotta figure that motocross is not "bubba's world". He got so sold out that he's talking too much!

The bike's not slow, and you can see that he is not going slow. At 2.25min, i guess, i saw one of the best whips i've seen.. Maybe he got lazy riding the factory 4t, and now that he jumps agains to a stock 2t, he and his brother say that bullsh*t! "man, you lost a bit of your skills!!!"

Damn, money talks louder that anything else!

Offline snook620

• Professional
  • weekend warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2011, 07:15:55 AM »
Exactly, you said best rider, not most talented. Best riders are on top, being talented alone does not get you anywhere.

No, I said best rider which means most talent. Being the most talented does not mean you will always be on top, you still gotta have it mentally and physically to put talent to full use. His mind isnt in the same place it was in 2007.
2000 YZ 125 under construction

Offline oldermxr

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2011, 11:08:01 AM »
Stewart is an amazing rider/racer he's just distracted right now if he would race a full blown 250 2 stroke against the 450's he would without a doubt smoke em! or even if he would do the same thing on a full blown 125 2 stroke against the 250f's he would smoke them too! When he was on a 125 he was linear fast no one could even remotely come close to staying with him. He made too big of a jump going from a 125 2 stroke to a 450 four stroke. There is two totally differant riding styles between the two and in my oppinion he was trying to ride his 450 like he rode his 125 WIDE OPEN and no way can you do that on a 450 theres alot of throttle control and finese to riding a 450 and riding one fast and under control at the same time. I have heard that he is going to race the 2012 outdoor nationals even if he has to do it out of his own pocket. So only time will tell if he does that if he does I think we'll see a differant JS7 that we have seen of late. I myself hope that he does come back to the outdoor nationals.

Offline JE97

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2011, 12:54:38 PM »
I would bet that he is just insecure, and is easily bought. I KNOW he loves riding that 250. I KNOW he knows how fast they are.. If he could get out of his contract, and buy a box van and a yz 250 and race by himself for the FUN of it like he used to, I would bet he would..

Offline overthebars

• Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2011, 03:05:53 PM »

No, I said best rider which means most talent. Being the most talented does not mean you will always be on top, you still gotta have it mentally and physically to put talent to full use. His mind isnt in the same place it was in 2007.
We have different interpretations on 'the best' rider then. I sure hope he comes back to the top rider he used to be.

Offline rbigair40

• Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2011, 06:44:11 PM »
He said its like riding a pit bike  :P he must have some bad pit bikes

Offline pushdogg

• Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2011, 10:08:12 PM »

nor will it ever be.......james stewart is stuck up and "in bad taste" in all aspects of his racing and competition, he can be good....he can be the most talented....but he doesnt win anything....and when he does he is a jackass about it. talent means little when you are "dennis rodman" about things...look at that jerk......he is washed up and broken......which is the future of stewart if he lets the fame continue to get to his head. snook i think you are sooooo wrong in so many ways that it isnt funny anymore....james stewart(better yet, the attitude) is the downfall of the sport.....really he is turning off-road racing into F-1.....and only the rich folks can even hope to compete....even more-so...i feel like this is an american sport.....and it doesnt feel american anymore:(
98 rm125
89 yz490(work in progress)