Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: 2004 KTM 125SX, Low hours, stored for 6 years/runs excellent. $2499 OBO/neg.Sold  (Read 3774 times)

Offline rob.rocker

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Hookit/Sponsor site
Hey 2 smokers, I have a pristine 125 SX Katoom I love but Im now an older vet racer that had an extra 125 when i was racing supermoto(4 stroke Katooms, 250SXF, 450 and 505 with KTM support in 2004 on). I used it for a few hours in Vegas then gave it to my dad in NJ and stored iit in a climate controlled shed from 2005 on. I then took it out end of last year and cleaned her up and it runs pristine with all the little tuning tricks I learned from KTM factory guys and KTMTalk, etc. Its stock and can get FMF pipes,etc at killer deals along with other stuff. Im going with more 2 strokes now like a big bore I use to have..500 big bore and ordering a new 2012 KTM 250SX. Putting on extra 2006 KTM black plastics from my Supermoto bike.

I have lots of extras, putting new tire on, Dunlop rear. I have black plastics I am putting on since stock orange plastic is in like great shape. Contact me here or email supermotomx@hotmail.com and go from there. For a bike that just got broken in and used synthetic Motorex with my deal and changed tranny oil more than enough for a new bike. Great for a 2 stroke racer in 125 class(begginer or pro), or 250F, vet,etc. Great for young or older. If I can fly on this bike at 50 against big 4 stokes.  I also know the powervalve tricks and they work...more low end and a mid hit to feel...I can change and show you in a second. Great thing for KTM's This was a reliable and powerful bike for 2004. I am using the bike a little for practice and keeping it maintained constantly while its garaged.  Serious only apply.  :-\ :-\    $2499 OBO....w/all extras(negotiable)....My KTM in NJ last year before she had to leave with me to NM...blah blah....Braaaaaap! Sold for 2000 firm..what a deal..for the fasted and most powerful 125 out there..ill miss her now for a 250 Sx 2012..and 500 2 smoke!

« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:12:50 PM by rob.rocker »
Rob
Racer X USA

Offline rob.rocker

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Hookit/Sponsor site
man whats the prob with the uploader...to load pics...never had a problem on other sites..but then...and then.............ok. just ask for pics and ill send....this baby is the bomb..i kind of still like riding fast...shifting alot at 50 and keeping it on the pipe..but i also like big fat 500's and jump....ok im drinking and smokin too much....whiskey and cigars....lol....be cool.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 10:39:39 AM by rob.rocker »
Rob
Racer X USA

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
On this site you need to host your pics somewhere like photobucket and then post the [img] code. There is a sticky on how to do it.
- Mike - Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Offline rob.rocker

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Hookit/Sponsor site
sold for 2000 firm for a hardly used just broken in 125! Thanks NJ....Rob now time for that 2012 KTm 250SX..and 500 2 smoke....adios amiga's ad amigo's...Rob
Rob
Racer X USA

Offline riffraff

• Professional
  • Still smokin' after all these years
    • View Profile
Congrats on the sale Rob and keep us updated on the smokin'   8)
aaahhhhh yes, I remember the good old days