Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Not To Be Tedious & Boring But....  (Read 3262 times)

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
Not To Be Tedious & Boring But....
« on: June 02, 2011, 09:57:53 PM »
Not to bore the good people on this site or to even hear the so called latest news but I have been wondering if Opferman or Sachs or for that matter anybody on TSM has heard anything lately on the "already should have been out!!!" Maicos' from Maico International??? I surely do not want to hear the plethora of info that I've already heard from MI but I would'nt mind hearing what's been going on with MI & thier F1 engineered bikes?! Are they pretty much a done deal or what? Is there any in the United States yet? Are they only being sold in Great Britain? Just would like to hear something new & NOT the same old spin we've been hearing since 2010!!!  >:(

Offline ACMX

• Professional
  • Andrew Cameron
    • View Profile
    • ACMX Productions
Re: Not To Be Tedious & Boring But....
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 11:21:45 PM »
John may know... But lately he is a bit...  :-X
ACMXProductions.weebly.com <-- Check it out! Now!

'Forgive me lord for I have sinned. I hit a fourth gear jump in fifth gear pinned'

The Sweet Sound of a Yz125 Two Stroke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSO3Po7uvJo

'If it takes more than two strokes, then you're just playing with

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 11:46:31 PM »
John may know... But lately he is a bit...  :-X
I can understand that ACMX..I know that MI did not want to put out to much info about thier new bikes as well as the technology behind them. I guess because I've always been a big fan of the Maico brand that I tend to get overly anxious at times....lol. My Ktm-300 is in the shop already but it's nothing serious & it was my fault anyway when I was installing the stock brush guards & lining up the brake lever the spring popped out & got pretty tweaked so I had the shop order another spring & they are adjusting my carb for my riding elevation so I hope they will be calling me real soon to go pick it up! I also have a Ricochet skid plate & a set of Bullet Proof Designs radiator guards that I need to install when I get my bike back home... :)

Offline ACMX

• Professional
  • Andrew Cameron
    • View Profile
    • ACMX Productions
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 09:33:57 AM »
Haha. When the bikes away the men will... Go on the internet.
ACMXProductions.weebly.com <-- Check it out! Now!

'Forgive me lord for I have sinned. I hit a fourth gear jump in fifth gear pinned'

The Sweet Sound of a Yz125 Two Stroke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSO3Po7uvJo

'If it takes more than two strokes, then you're just playing with

Offline SachsGS

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 08:28:04 PM »
The problem is that there are many Maicos ,some available and some not.I don't know what is going on with MI but 2011 Maicos are available from Koestler Maico in Germany. :D

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 10:07:59 PM »
Haha. When the bikes away the men will... Go on the internet.
You're right about that for sure ACMX! No bike = no riding = intense boredom!!!.... ::)

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 10:16:33 PM »
The problem is that there are many Maicos ,some available and some not.I don't know what is going on with MI but 2011 Maicos are available from Koestler Maico in Germany. :D
Yeah Sachs I do know that Koestler in Germany does have some 2011's for sale on thier website but I sure would like it if someone would bring some of Koestlers Maicos to the States to sell them! Thats what Maico International was suppose to do with thier British Maico's but I have'nt seen it happen yet.............. :(

Offline SachsGS

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2011, 07:30:01 AM »
Rick Lago (Motocentre,Yakima,WA) or John Caldwell (Canadian Maico,Victoria,B.C.) can get you Koestler Maicos.Rick is an info "Guru" and John will get you parts quicker then if you owned a Kawasaki. ;D

Offline opfermanmotors

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2011, 07:23:09 PM »
Koestler can get you Koestler Maicos.  He's said in emails to me if I want a bike.  I known ppl have imported them themselves in the past.

Modest beginings start with a single blow of a horn, man.