Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: MX vs ATV alive  (Read 11029 times)

Offline ACMX

• Professional
  • Andrew Cameron
    • View Profile
    • ACMX Productions
Re: MX vs ATV alive
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2011, 09:38:36 AM »
MX Simulator > All

Get good in MXS and your real-world riding will improve, because of how accurate the physics are.
Yep. It's a shame that the community over there is broken :(
ACMXProductions.weebly.com <-- Check it out! Now!

'Forgive me lord for I have sinned. I hit a fourth gear jump in fifth gear pinned'

The Sweet Sound of a Yz125 Two Stroke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSO3Po7uvJo

'If it takes more than two strokes, then you're just playing with

Offline monsteryz125

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2011, 12:31:50 AM »
Just got done playin Alive for about 5 hours and i do like the way the bikes feel mainly the 125s but i dont really like the tracks, the bonus vehicles in free ride are both fantastic especially the banshee with the paddle tires and extended swing arm
2000 yz125

Offline SwapperMX

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2011, 04:41:50 AM »
I've been playing these games and racing in tournaments since MCM2 days. I have to say the best game by far was Mx vs Atv Unleashed. Super fun and an amazing game for it's time. Untamed was totally horrible. Reflex was a step up. I saw the trailers for Alive and I don't even want to waste my time with it.. It does not look worth the money, at all. When I have Mx Simulator to keep me busy I won't even bother with that junk. I'm on ps3, so I'll probably wait till PSN is back to consider buying the game.

Dude, aren't you like 17?? How did you go racing motocross madness 2 when you were 7?? And you should give alive a go. It really is good.
Two Stroke - A Revolution or Extinction ??

You DECIDE !!

Offline SwapperMX

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2011, 04:45:10 AM »
Just got done playin Alive for about 5 hours and i do like the way the bikes feel mainly the 125s but i dont really like the tracks, the bonus vehicles in free ride are both fantastic especially the banshee with the paddle tires and extended swing arm

Hey, wanna tell us where the bonus vehicles are. I havent done much free ride, got bored with it after 5 minutes.  Tried looking for the bonus bikes for a while, but couldnt find them so gave up. I figured one was on the last island if you aqua plane across the islands just near the arch in devils playground. I kept drowning trying to make it to the last island. Was I on the right track ?
Two Stroke - A Revolution or Extinction ??

You DECIDE !!

Offline monsteryz125

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2011, 09:00:02 AM »
Hmmm its kinda hard to explain, if you look it up on youtube it explains it well, and no the only way we found to get there was with the banshee and theres nothing there
2000 yz125

Offline opfermanmotors

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2011, 12:56:57 PM »
Played it yesterday, controls are a bit harder and less forgiving than Freakstyle.  How do yous witch gears or go faster? Seems like the 125 is a dog going up the hills in the game.  I come out the gate and I can be like 1st or fighting first, then I just get to10th place at the end of the1st lap and cna never regain it, seems like the other bikes when they go around turns pick up faster, but even if I do full throttle the entire course seems that my bike is underpowered.
Modest beginings start with a single blow of a horn, man.

Offline monsteryz125

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2011, 06:58:32 PM »
You useing the clutch?
2000 yz125

Offline crf721jrm

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2011, 07:11:09 PM »
The game is getting more fun, I'm at level 41, and all my bikes are hopped up. Just waiting on Playstation to fix the network so i can download bubbas compound. Bummer that there are no 250 smokers.
CRF450-------CR250

Offline ACMX

• Professional
  • Andrew Cameron
    • View Profile
    • ACMX Productions
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2011, 10:53:55 PM »
Network is up :D

'Forgive me lord for I have sinned. I hit a fourth gear jump in fifth gear pinned'

Offline crf721jrm

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2011, 03:24:56 PM »
The network is up, but I still can't download anything. It says there is nothing available to download at the current time. >:(
CRF450-------CR250

Offline ACMX

• Professional
  • Andrew Cameron
    • View Profile
    • ACMX Productions
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2011, 08:36:10 PM »
I've been playing these games and racing in tournaments since MCM2 days. I have to say the best game by far was Mx vs Atv Unleashed. Super fun and an amazing game for it's time. Untamed was totally horrible. Reflex was a step up. I saw the trailers for Alive and I don't even want to waste my time with it.. It does not look worth the money, at all. When I have Mx Simulator to keep me busy I won't even bother with that junk. I'm on ps3, so I'll probably wait till PSN is back to consider buying the game.

Dude, aren't you like 17?? How did you go racing motocross madness 2 when you were 7?? And you should give alive a go. It really is good.
Yeah I'm 16. I played it on my moms computer. MSN gaming zone was pretty confusing for me back then but I got the hang of it. I wasnt too bad either ! haha.

Offline EJ

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2011, 11:03:37 AM »
Yes there were quite a few youngsters playing MCM2 at the Zone back then...
Even some current pro-racers played it.
I remember jason Lawrence, he used to hack and cheat. :)
But nowdays, only the older veterans and sensible people are keeping it alive,
and online cheating is not possible anymore without getting detected.
Still a great game to ride every now and then, over at Voobly or MDX.

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2011, 11:43:12 PM »
I still play MX vs ATV Unleashed to this day! I bought the PS2 for my stepson @ the time & his Mother & I are divorced but I still go to visit him & that's the 1st game he puts in his PS2 when I go to visit! I still think that game is pretty awesome! He has a Wii now & I've been wanting to get him a dirtbike but his Mother does'nt like that idea! I may just get him one anyway on his Birthday or Christmas which is only 8 days apart lol.He will be 10yrs. old on his next B-day so he imo needs to learn how to ride so I'll find him some kind of ride & tell his Mother that it's a Birthday & Christmas gift conbined......lol. What's she gonna do? She can't divorce me again!!!... ;D :P ;)

Offline ACMX

• Professional
  • Andrew Cameron
    • View Profile
    • ACMX Productions
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2011, 02:16:35 PM »
Haha. Riding is a great sport, I understand it's dangerous but for just having fun its no danger at all.

Offline Mr Tibbs911

• Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2011, 12:08:53 AM »
I wish myparents would have gotten me involved into motocross/riding at a young age.  :(
My parents always tell me I should've played baseball because I was always exceptioanlly good at it...thanks mom and dad!  :'( haha

[/quote]What's she gonna do? She can't divorce me again!!!... ;D :P ;)[/quote]

I Had a good laugh at this part ahahha  ;D
ONLY TWO-strokes belong on TWO wheels.