Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Kawasaki radio commercial... False advertisement?  (Read 1969 times)

Offline ACMX

• Professional
  • Andrew Cameron
    • View Profile
    • ACMX Productions
Kawasaki radio commercial... False advertisement?
« on: May 06, 2011, 09:45:29 AM »
If there anyone in my area (Port Angeles, WA), tune your radio to 91.3 Victoria's rock once in a while to try catching this commercial... Because lately I've been hearing repeatedly a Kawasaki dirt bike commercial directly towards motocross (they mention motocross racing machines several times) and there are many dirt bike noises in the commercial. Not a single four stroke is heard. I hear several 125's and 250's but not a single four stroke. It's confusing! Is it false advertising? Because they don't make 125's or 250's any more... If it is false advertising... This would mean they are using two strokes to attract people. Yet they wont manufacture and sell them... This is just getting stupid. They are just making it too obvious that all they want is more revenue. Not real performance machines.
ACMXProductions.weebly.com <-- Check it out! Now!

'Forgive me lord for I have sinned. I hit a fourth gear jump in fifth gear pinned'

The Sweet Sound of a Yz125 Two Stroke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSO3Po7uvJo

'If it takes more than two strokes, then you're just playing with

Offline downonmonday

• Expert
    • View Profile
Re: Kawasaki radio commercial... False advertisement?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 11:59:01 AM »
I saw something like this also, but it was the opening to the ABC World Wide of Sports before the races this past year. They show all the pro extreme sports and they show a 4 stroke dirt bike, but with 2 stroke sound! I was amazed. I suppose the 2 stroke sound is much more appealing than hearing a lawnmower in high gear? lol
2000 Honda CR 250, 2004 Suzuki RMZ 250, 2004 Suzuki GSXR 750, 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi Sport

Offline ford832

• Professional
  • I PITY THE FOOL THAT RIDES A FOURSTROKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 05:08:44 PM »
It's even more false advertising than you realize.Kawasaki never made a two stroke either. :P  ;)
I'd rather a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy.

Offline luthier269

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 02:02:32 PM »
I'd still love to own a widowmaker!!!
Motocross is a real sport all the rest are just games

Offline msambuco

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 05:13:59 PM »
I like when the General Lee makes tire screeching sounds while throwing a big dirt roost outrunning Roscoe P.
08 373 Fuzion Toyhauler
1 wife, 2 kids, 1 dog
A lot of toys
A map and a credit card
A lot of memories no one can take away