Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Tornadoes down South  (Read 2926 times)

Offline HS125

• Junior
    • View Profile
Tornadoes down South
« on: May 04, 2011, 05:20:08 PM »
Just now getting around to posting.  Please pray for victims families and lost loved ones.

Last Wednesday as many of you know we were pounded by many EF4 and one EF5 tornados that left our state (ALABAMA) and much of the south devastated.  Everywhere I travel there is destruction.

The death toll is now 236 in Bama alone and 80 or so people missing.  I believe there are well over 300 dead  in the SE. Life for many still has not returned to normal.

I know this is sad news but, there is good news to report also.  The small communities all over the south have come together, volunteering, organizing donation centers and just showing care and love for their neighbor (as it should be). There are also remarkable stories of survival.

For any of you weather bugs out there, do a search on youtube, type Tuscaloosa tornado(it's a monster) or Arab tornado (this one was 3 miles south of my house).  You can also view videos of the aerial flyover of the destruction.

Again, your thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

Lyle

Offline SachsGS

• Professional
    • View Profile
Re: Tornadoes down South
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 07:39:20 PM »
Flooding....tornados.... what have we done to anger the great one?

Offline mxjordan369

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 10:44:22 AM »
I Live in tuscaloosa and the tornado was 5-10 minutes from my apartment, and I wish nobody had to see what i saw in all of the destruction. I hope everyone is safe.

Offline HS125

• Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 10:50:04 AM »
Maybe the Great One is trying to pull us together.

I don't know, maybe it's just mother nature.