Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: My son Dylan  (Read 1945 times)

Offline Sapper

• Junior
    • View Profile
My son Dylan
« on: May 03, 2011, 08:42:06 AM »
Since he lives on this site and really doesn't post too much. He uses my account, well, he actually made it. But here's a a few vids of him I'd like to share.
I couldn't be more proud of him. He started on quads at 8, went to his first bike at 11 (kx100) and began racing 6 months after learning how to ride a bike. I pushed him hard at first and taught him as much as I could, then allowed him to learn alot on his own. His confidence is a roller coaster sometimes.

This first vid, all the kx100 parts are mostly of his first year of racing/riding. His first 3 races he never finished better than 15th. After an FCA mx camp, came his 4th race ever, (first race in vid) he pulled the hole shot and finished 3rd.

Enjoy.

Compilation

1st day on my KX250

Kody & Dylan

If you want cheap & fast, it won't be good.
If you want cheap & good, it won't be fast.
If you want good & fast, it won't be CHEAP

Offline ACMX

• Professional
  • Andrew Cameron
    • View Profile
    • ACMX Productions
Re: My son Dylan
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 09:39:04 AM »
Awesome riding. IMO you're a great parent for supporting your kid the way you are. I wish I got that from my parents! Up till now it's been an outright battle. I don't live with my dad (who got me into it, and still races) and my mom doesn't like it much. I pay for fuel/oil/repairs. She never wanted to take me to the track, and when she did take me she would complain the whole time. She wont let me ride alone for obvious reasons. I just want to ride. But now I have my own truck... Just got my license. Trying to get a job. If that works out I will make sure not to bother her with my MX life again. So I see you with your kid and I feel envy. Keep it up  ;D
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 09:47:26 AM by ACMX »
ACMXProductions.weebly.com <-- Check it out! Now!

'Forgive me lord for I have sinned. I hit a fourth gear jump in fifth gear pinned'

The Sweet Sound of a Yz125 Two Stroke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSO3Po7uvJo

'If it takes more than two strokes, then you're just playing with

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 11:36:01 AM »
Very cool.
- Mike - Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Offline yo_marc

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 05:16:15 AM »
Awesome!  :D
'00 RM250
'88 TRX250R