Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: 2 v 4 side by side - a bit different  (Read 1970 times)

Offline www.toofastfilms.com

• Novice
    • View Profile
2 v 4 side by side - a bit different
« on: April 29, 2011, 08:54:15 AM »
Motocross Extreme Headcam - A real brain frizzler !

a bit of a different 2 v 4 video. The guys in the video are brothers just playing.

That Yz sounds soooooo sweet though...

Offline ACMX

• Professional
  • Andrew Cameron
    • View Profile
    • ACMX Productions
Re: 2 v 4 side by side - a bit different
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 09:02:34 AM »
That YZ sure does sound nice.
ACMXProductions.weebly.com <-- Check it out! Now!

'Forgive me lord for I have sinned. I hit a fourth gear jump in fifth gear pinned'

The Sweet Sound of a Yz125 Two Stroke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSO3Po7uvJo

'If it takes more than two strokes, then you're just playing with

Offline MyckMcClung

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 09:08:36 AM »
Cool video, but the guy on the 125 is taking four stroke lines and the guy on the 250f is taking 2 stroke lines, the guy on the tidler should be railing the outside of those turns to keep up his momentum rather than dropping to the inside and braking hard, then trying to accelerate out of the turn. Berms were built into tracks for two stroke MX bikes, their design was originated naturally, by dirt that would pile up on the outside of a turn from railing the crap out of it on a duece. They are not meant to be a decelleration ramp for fourstrokes to slow down up, then ramp down to build momentum. The state of modern MX is so backwards. :P
If a pair of 2" brass balls isn't working, I doubt that the 3" model will make much difference.

Offline ACMX

• Professional
  • Andrew Cameron
    • View Profile
    • ACMX Productions
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 09:28:23 AM »
Cool video, but the guy on the 125 is taking four stroke lines and the guy on the 250f is taking 2 stroke lines, the guy on the tidler should be railing the outside of those turns to keep up his momentum rather than dropping to the inside and braking hard, then trying to accelerate out of the turn. Berms were built into tracks for two stroke MX bikes, their design was originated naturally, by dirt that would pile up on the outside of a turn from railing the crap out of it on a duece. They are not meant to be a decelleration ramp for fourstrokes to slow down up, then ramp down to build momentum. The state of modern MX is so backwards. :P
This
ACMXProductions.weebly.com <-- Check it out! Now!

'Forgive me lord for I have sinned. I hit a fourth gear jump in fifth gear pinned'

The Sweet Sound of a Yz125 Two Stroke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSO3Po7uvJo

'If it takes more than two strokes, then you're just playing with