Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Graphics kit (with seat cover) for Two strokes?  (Read 2570 times)

Offline CCOADY454

• Expert
    • View Profile
Graphics kit (with seat cover) for Two strokes?
« on: April 25, 2011, 11:53:19 AM »
I'm trying to find a graphics combo kit for my '07 RM 250 and not having any luck.  All I seem to come across is the RMZ-250 kits, which are not compatible from what I hear.  Anyone know where there is a selection of kits that come with a black or matching seat cover?

Offline metal_miracle

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 12:03:58 PM by metal_miracle »

Offline downonmonday

• Expert
    • View Profile
Re: Graphics kit (with seat cover) for Two strokes?
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 01:23:10 PM »
I have always had good luck with E-Bay. I go through graphics, so I go for the cheap ones. If you don't care what the graphics are it's the way to go. Last year I was Monster Energy and this year I'm Hart and Huntington. lol
2000 Honda CR 250, 2004 Suzuki RMZ 250, 2004 Suzuki GSXR 750, 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi Sport

Offline bleedingblue

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 03:04:16 PM »
in my opinion, graphics are becoming a pain in the ass to choose. I guess that depends on what your looking for though. Me personally, like simple graphics, yamaha on the shroud, simple airbox and swingarm graphics, and white side panels and number plates.

it seems all the new kits your advertising 1 company or every company you dont even support. Your best bet would go with a simple factory effects, something like the evo 7, or customize your own online.

03 YZ 250, not stock

Offline IllusionGrafix

• Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2011, 06:54:44 PM »
we offer seat covers with our graphics in quite a few different colors. Dont have them on our site yet but we can do them for you. either solid color or one color on teh sides and another on the top of the seat.

Offline bleedingblue

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 06:59:37 PM »
we offer seat covers with our graphics in quite a few different colors. Dont have them on our site yet but we can do them for you. either solid color or one color on teh sides and another on the top of the seat.

I was wandering if we had some vendors on here...Im in the market for some new graphics. My last bike was blacked out (graphics, plastics, fork guards, exhaust) but i wanna keep this one close to original.

Ill go check out the site
03 YZ 250, not stock

Offline MyckMcClung

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 02:29:08 PM »
you can usually find a black gripper seat cover on ebay for under $20. And my sponsor http://blackheartmx.com/ has some of the sickest looking graphics available. Full bike kits are really reasonable. They are durable as well, I ride woods, TIGHT woods, and have run my bike though straight raw bush with out a snag or scratch. They offer 10 different styles for your bike and the colors are totally customizable. If you do choose them, tell Eric that Myck McClung sent you. :D here's my bike with the Sinister style minus the fork guard stickers, the 07 KX250 has different style guards than the 05 & 06 so I was waiting for him to send the right ones which showed up 30 minutes after I took the pic. lmao
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 02:32:59 PM by MyckMcClung »
If a pair of 2" brass balls isn't working, I doubt that the 3" model will make much difference.