Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Brand new Gaerne Greact boots and 661 helmet For Sale  (Read 2799 times)

Offline motomike894

• Expert
    • View Profile
Brand new Gaerne Greact boots and 661 helmet For Sale
« on: February 04, 2011, 06:21:19 AM »
I bought some Gaerne Greact boots, and well with my fat ass legs I cant even buckle the top 2 buckles with pants and knee cups on, they fit otherwise

But I need to sell them I just put on Ebay too, but I will sell them for $235.00 and ship them for free to wherever, minus Europe.

I also got a 661 Fenix Shards helmet, size XL, black, and its too big, got a good deal on it and dont want to mess with sending it back.

I will sell that for $140.00 and ship for free also, really good deal on the helmet less then half of retail.

If anyon on here is interested please let me know by email at rm250spike@yahoo.com, you can paypal me the money or whatever works if you want them.

I need to try to sell boots asap, as going on riding trip in 2 weeks, and have to get another set of boots before then!

Thanks!

Offline MyckMcClung

• Professional
    • View Profile
Re: Brand new Gaerne Greact boots and 661 helmet For Sale
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 05:00:34 PM »
what size are they
If a pair of 2" brass balls isn't working, I doubt that the 3" model will make much difference.

Offline motomike894

• Expert
    • View Profile
Re: Brand new Gaerne Greact boots and 661 helmet For Sale
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 07:21:10 PM »
Whoops, sorry forgot to put that on there, boots are size 11, but they are roomy 11's besides the calf area in my opinion