Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Ricky Gervais  (Read 2652 times)

Offline TMKIWI

• Professional
    • View Profile
Ricky Gervais
« on: January 23, 2011, 08:48:05 PM »
So it's made the headlines round the world, What do you guy's think about his jokes.?
I don't watch award shows but He's the funniest host I have seen. ;D

Golden Globes 2011 - Ricky Gervais Opening Monologue
If you don't fall off you are not going hard enough

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
Re: Ricky Gervais
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 03:46:17 AM »
I've caught bits of it. I think people are too dang sensitive anymore. Don't do stupid crap if you don't want people using it for comedy  :) .
- Mike - Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Offline ford832

• Professional
  • I PITY THE FOOL THAT RIDES A FOURSTROKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 05:01:01 AM »
He's a pretty funny dude :D
The problem with Hollywood types is they think their sh!t doesn't stink.Seriously,you wear what other people tell you to,do hair/makeup etc like other people tell you to,read what someone else has written,and do it how someone else tells you to-and make gobs of $$ doing it-and yet,when it comes to real issues,they consider their opinion to somehow be relevant.I've always been amazed at how people hang off these retards every word.Astounding.Good for Ricky Gervais.Nothing he said was that objectionable imo but I guess when you figure you walk on water,you don't like hearing the odd little jab.
I'd rather a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy.

Offline mj4trax

• Junior
  • more than 2 strokes is playing with yourself
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 05:56:34 AM »
I heard his "apology" on the radio this morning.. ..  it was along the lines of "it was a roast" and "I look up to and admire all of these people".  Made me want to puke that he had to "apologise" for being funny.   :o

2003 RM250
2004 RM250
2001 yz125
1986 trx310R
1989 trx250R

Offline MyckMcClung

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 06:53:35 AM »
unfortunately the truth is often funny, and those hurt by it should think about the reason it is funny and suck it up. The tourist sucked, worst movie Johnny Depp has ever been in, 21 jump street was better than that turd. however it was on par for Angelina Jolie
If a pair of 2" brass balls isn't working, I doubt that the 3" model will make much difference.