Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Solid Two Stroke plug by MXA  (Read 1855 times)

Offline Isobareng

• Novice
    • View Profile
Solid Two Stroke plug by MXA
« on: January 16, 2011, 05:20:52 PM »
This months issue of Motocross Action (Feb) has a solid plug for two strokes by Jody Weisel in "Jody's Box" I haven't found a version that I can cut and paste to share with you but if you get a chance to read the article it just might leave a big 'ole smile on your face.

D

Offline factoryX

• Professional
  • Hurry! Follow the other farting sheep!
    • View Profile
Re: Solid Two Stroke plug by MXA
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 06:16:58 PM »
spark plug?

I ride an 03 yz250, wait 04, wait 05, what ever, they're all the same #$@% YOU!

Offline KDXGarage

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 06:00:45 PM »
Does he not race a four-stroke?  I wonder how many people at MXA have actually purchased a new bike, two-stroke or four-stroke?  If they have purchased one, I wonder how very few are two-strokes.

The same goes for every other feel good two-stroke article in print.  I assume that when the gate normally drops, they are on their own four-stroke, not the borrowed two-stroke.

Offline SwapperMX

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 11:33:38 PM »
Does he not race a four-stroke?  I wonder how many people at MXA have actually purchased a new bike, two-stroke or four-stroke?  If they have purchased one, I wonder how very few are two-strokes.

The same goes for every other feel good two-stroke article in print.  I assume that when the gate normally drops, they are on their own four-stroke, not the borrowed two-stroke.

I think you will find they ride what they are given as long term test bikes. And currently, they are four strokes. I would love to see TM, or someone similar give them a two stroke to race for a year.
Two Stroke - A Revolution or Extinction ??

You DECIDE !!