Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: From the looks of it, Cedric can hold off Factory Kawasaki Riders!!!  (Read 2843 times)

Offline Suzuki TS250/185

• Expert
  • No Thanks
    • View Profile
He was putting distance on Jake Moss as he kept sticking a wheel in on Rodriguez while going for the lead.

If you're fast and you ride a FOOPER, looks like maybe you get a call from Kawasaki....

If you EVEN FASTER and you ride a 2 stroke, looks like maybe you get to sleep on a couch but at least you get to the states!

Thanks for the great effort David. The racing world is backwards, but you're the coolest for getting Cedric over here for us!

Thanks,

Jim
I think 4 stroke dirtbikes are a phase, kind of like "Glam Rock" in a way. You see the whole world subscribing to it, and you wonder how everyone could be choking down so much Kool Aid and Spam... Then 10 Years later, nothing's left but the timeless stuff from before and after..

Offline Bioflex

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Re: From the looks of it, Cedric can hold off Factory Kawasaki Riders!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 02:36:33 PM »
How did he actually do in the final? I switched on a bit late, they seem to be re replaying everything now.

Offline Suzuki TS250/185

• Expert
  • No Thanks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 02:38:11 PM »
He just got 3rd in the final. Moss got 7th!

Factory Kawi picked the wrong guy!
I think 4 stroke dirtbikes are a phase, kind of like "Glam Rock" in a way. You see the whole world subscribing to it, and you wonder how everyone could be choking down so much Kool Aid and Spam... Then 10 Years later, nothing's left but the timeless stuff from before and after..

Offline snook620

• Professional
  • weekend warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 04:25:20 PM »
Jake Moss is ok but aint no RV. I agree Kawi picked the wrong guy, should have been Jimmy Albertson.
2000 YZ 125 under construction

Offline Suzuki TS250/185

• Expert
  • No Thanks
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 04:54:07 PM »
I guess they have to go with a FOOPER TROOPER, unless the guy rides 85 or 100 cc's.

But that's their own fault. They should start selling bikes again.

Offline SwapperMX

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 01:20:57 AM »
Jake Moss is ok but aint no RV. I agree Kawi picked the wrong guy, should have been Jimmy Albertson.

Jake Moss had both the Alessi brothers covered speed wise at the Super X here in Australia, and was up front not far behind Brayton and Windham. Gives you a good idea of speed. Cedric should easily qualify for the main in the US, and if he is on, I wouldn't be surprised to see a top 10. If he does manage to pull off a top 10, he is an overnight legend of the sport in my opinion.
Two Stroke - A Revolution or Extinction ??

You DECIDE !!

Offline eprovenzano

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2011, 05:54:28 AM »

Cedric should easily qualify for the main in the US, and if he is on, I wouldn't be surprised to see a top 10. If he does manage to pull off a top 10, he is an overnight legend of the sport in my opinion.

I see him making the main and I'm guessing a a top 15 finish... but praying for a top 10...  Just because he's riding a smoker against the FOOPERS he is a hero in my book...
Eric Provenzano
2019 KTM 300 XCW TPI
2000 KTM 300 EXC (Son's)
2001 KTM 380 EXC
Sold 1991 KDX 200... fun play bike
Sold 1999 KX250
Sold 1999 YZ125 (son's)
Sold 2001 Yamaha TTL 125 (son's 1st bike)
Sold but never forgotten 1974 Honda Elsinore CR250M
Sold 1974 Honda Elsinore CR125