Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Finally got back on the bike after basically 3 months off... Got a few good pics  (Read 6326 times)

Offline Watson777

• Expert
    • View Profile

Offline riffraff

• Professional
  • Still smokin' after all these years
    • View Profile
Lookin' good Dude  ;D
aaahhhhh yes, I remember the good old days

Offline joel95

• Novice
    • View Profile
Great riding,bike looks excellent and love your gear!

Offline snowboarderro

• Professional
    • View Profile
nice,very nice  ;D

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
Cool pics.
- Mike - Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Offline mike100

• Novice
    • View Profile
what year is the yz?nice pics

Offline SwapperMX

• Professional
    • View Profile
Sweet style. Looks like you are charging hard and have not noticed the time off the bike. Any chance of seeing you next year on the line for the AMA outdoor nationals ??
Two Stroke - A Revolution or Extinction ??

You DECIDE !!

Offline JohnN

• Professional
  • Two Strokes Rule!
    • View Profile
Love the scrub!!

Looking good... glad to hear your back on the bike.
Life is short.

Smile while you still have teeth!

Offline keeptwostrokesalive

• Professional
    • View Profile
Sweet, was it fun blowing past the four bangers

Offline Watson777

• Expert
    • View Profile
Ya it was fun passing the tractors (4-strokes)..... My arms felt the 3 months off for sure! I have been training but its not the same as being on the bike. As far as the nationals next year, I don't know. I want to more than anyone knows but who knows what money will be like. Work has picked up a little but I can still barely pay bills and am not gonna be riding a whole lot because I can't afford gas :-( It is depressing not riding. I would say at the very least you will see me at Washougal. What I really want to do is the whole series! LOL or do the WORCS Series and Washougal + go to Canada for a few nationals. Who knows what the next few months will bring!

Offline Super Trucker

• Professional
    • View Profile
Lookin pretty Quick Watson, I know what you mean about paying the bills. The last time I rode was august 7th, I injured my lower back and my hip, my whole leg is screwed up yet. The bills are stacking up, I,m doing pt 7 days a week, trying to get better. I have a driving job lined up, then I,ll  work 6 months straight,to caught up a little. I doubt that I,ll be racing next year, maybe ride a little. There was nobody riding the track,where I got hurt because it was too sketchy with 2 foot deep rain ruts everywhere. I knew better but you know how it is, when your pumped up to ride and you have to practice to get ready for a race. Just hang in there,best of Luck to you.

Offline ACMX

• Professional
  • Andrew Cameron
    • View Profile
    • ACMX Productions
Awesome pics watson! I hope to see you at Washougal next year! Love the bike! Its a shame you cant put your talent to better use. You have skill.
ACMXProductions.weebly.com <-- Check it out! Now!

'Forgive me lord for I have sinned. I hit a fourth gear jump in fifth gear pinned'

The Sweet Sound of a Yz125 Two Stroke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSO3Po7uvJo

'If it takes more than two strokes, then you're just playing with

Offline ACMX

• Professional
  • Andrew Cameron
    • View Profile
    • ACMX Productions
also what track is that?
ACMXProductions.weebly.com <-- Check it out! Now!

'Forgive me lord for I have sinned. I hit a fourth gear jump in fifth gear pinned'

The Sweet Sound of a Yz125 Two Stroke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSO3Po7uvJo

'If it takes more than two strokes, then you're just playing with

Offline snowboarderro

• Professional
    • View Profile
yeah i know how it feels,to not have money for the gas....

all my money goes on parts and the bank

next year if i dont get sponsors i will just watch pictures of me :(

nice scrub:x

Offline Watson777

• Expert
    • View Profile
The track is cycle land in Northern Cal. It was a CMC Trans-Cal race so the track was pretty decent. I went 1-1 in 25+ Pro and 2-2 in 250 pro. I had the lead in moto one but made too many mistakes. Moto 2 I got a bad start and was running down first a little at a time but my arms weren't up to the challenge and they folded with about 4 laps to go so I had to settle for 2nd.

I wish I could put "myself" to better use too. Sucks to pass guys that ride 7 days a week. It is bitter sweet cuz I can do it now so I can only think where I'd be if I had some support. Oh well though, such is life! Thanks for the compliments guys!