Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Wear those shirts!  (Read 4915 times)

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
Wear those shirts!
« on: October 04, 2010, 09:41:08 AM »
As some of you know (most don't I am sure) I am an adult student back in college. Anyway there is a student that sits in front of me named Jason Stout. He races locally, plus this weekend he will be in SC for a race? Today he noticed my "Return of the Two Stroke" shirt. He asked what it said, so I opened my Thor hoodie and he goes (outloud in class) "Dude that is a bitchin' shirt!" LOL. After class he told me he has three 450's but is thinking he'd like to go back to 2T's. So I did my best hard sell. Not sure I convinced him but he is considering it for sure  :D :D .
- Mike - Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Offline JohnN

• Professional
  • Two Strokes Rule!
    • View Profile
Re: Wear those shirts!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 10:52:52 AM »
This is a great idea! If you really love two-strokes, make sure you wear a two-stroke shirt. Don't have one?

Buy them from Revanche 2 Strokes they have a huge selection of two-stroke related shirts including the Return of The two-strokes shirt that Coop was wearing!

http://www.revanche2strokes.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1

I have three or four of these shirts, they always get at least a thumbs up when I wear them out to the track, plus when you are walking around the local mall or shopping center it's a great conversation starter. Not to mention that when you go to the local dealer for spark plugs, oil or gaskets, make sure you wear a two stroke shirt!

I have a great on from FMF...

I don't know if these are still available, but if so make sure you get one!

Then there is always the Two Stroke Motocross T-shirt as worn by the cute Stacey...
http://twostrokemotocross.com/store/

While supplies last I will include a Return of The Two Stroke T-shirt with every order from you guys on the forum... it's a great deal, two for one!!
Life is short.

Smile while you still have teeth!

Offline Charles Owens

• Professional
    • View Profile
    • Two Stroke Motocross
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 01:57:59 PM »
Sounds like a deal. Just ordered. :)

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 02:11:17 PM »
Then there is always the Two Stroke Motocross T-shirt as worn by the cute Stacey...
http://twostrokemotocross.com/store/

While supplies last I will include a Return of The Two Stroke T-shirt with every order from you guys on the forum... it's a great deal, two for one!!

I have the TSM shirt also; I love it and wear it a lot. Oddly nobody ever commented on it, just the RoTS shirt I wore today, lol.

Offline GlennC

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 05:38:15 PM »
As some of you know (most don't I am sure) I am an adult student back in college. Anyway there is a student that sits in front of me named Jason Stout. He races locally, plus this weekend he will be in SC for a race? Today he noticed my "Return of the Two Stroke" shirt. He asked what it said, so I opened my Thor hoodie and he goes (outloud in class) "Dude that is a bitchin' shirt!" LOL. After class he told me he has three 450's but is thinking he'd like to go back to 2T's. So I did my best hard sell. Not sure I convinced him but he is considering it for sure  :D :D .

HA!

I wore my I <3 2 strokes shirt to the local deli for lunch with the wife, Some college student chatted us up  the whole time, Telling us about his f@#$ing Puch moped. He even brought it around the front to show us when we left.

I'm gona go back on my 500 and chase him around a bit.

Offline eprovenzano

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 05:04:09 AM »
Eric Provenzano
2019 KTM 300 XCW TPI
2000 KTM 300 EXC (Son's)
2001 KTM 380 EXC
Sold 1991 KDX 200... fun play bike
Sold 1999 KX250
Sold 1999 YZ125 (son's)
Sold 2001 Yamaha TTL 125 (son's 1st bike)
Sold but never forgotten 1974 Honda Elsinore CR250M
Sold 1974 Honda Elsinore CR125

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2010, 06:09:28 AM »
It's a bit of a culture shock being twice the age of most of my fellow students, that's for sure. But it will be worth it in the end. I had to transfer from Pitt to California University of Pa (smaller school) due to the economy so it put me behind because they have a different curriculum than Pitt did since it's an EET degree vs "real" EE. I have been doing a lot of math tutoring (I have had through Calc3 at Pitt) and really enjoy that. My wife wants me to switch majors, but I worry about the starting salaries of teachers. Honestly at 38, I don't want to have to get a degree, be unemployable, and be stuck with loans and no income lol. I am not worried about being "rich", I just want to be stable. We haven't had financial stability since my first back surgery in 2005.

Anyway, back to the shirts. If any members don't have one, buy one from John to support this site and two strokes both. Kill two birds with one stone  :D

Offline opfermanmotors

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2010, 10:24:30 AM »
I went to California University of Pa :)

Modest beginings start with a single blow of a horn, man.

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2010, 10:33:04 AM »
That's wild. I liked Pitt better, but this school is about 1/3 the price of Pitt so that's expected  :D.

Offline opfermanmotors

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2010, 12:40:01 PM »
That's why I went there (cost), I was also lucky that goverment covered majority of the school and so my end loan I needed to pay back was pretty small.  Though, even that takes a while to pay off in payments I eventually just paid it in full, I couldn't imagine people with like 40 or 50 or 100 grand in school loans.  I think the UK you can go to school for free.  It was between Robert Morris and Cal U when I looked and I took Cal U b/c the RM cirriculum looked shabby even tho they would have transfered more credits from the tech school I went to.

A lot of people go to Cal U for teaching, but I did a dual Math & CS.  A cousin of mine lived in Hawaii for 2 years teaching many years back and now is in Maryland.

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2010, 12:52:34 PM »
I got accepted into Robbert Morris' Engineering program, but they are even more expensive than Pitt now.

Offline opfermanmotors

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2010, 01:12:24 PM »
Ya, this was in the 90s, when Robert Morris wasn't all that great.  Didn't know that they have prestiege now.  From what I remember, they didnt' even have CE when I went there or I may have even taken it. 

How many years you have left?

Offline Charles Owens

• Professional
    • View Profile
    • Two Stroke Motocross
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2010, 12:42:42 PM »
Got my shirts today, real fast shipping!
Make sure to get one if you don't have one already, great quality tee's!
Thanks John!

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2010, 12:55:03 PM »
Ya, this was in the 90s, when Robert Morris wasn't all that great.  Didn't know that they have prestiege now.  From what I remember, they didnt' even have CE when I went there or I may have even taken it. 

How many years you have left?

Well I had two in at Pitt, but CalU's curriculum is so different I am basically starting over. Between my AAS in CAD (awful degree in this area) and my Pitt credits I transfered in 90. But most of those do not apply to my chosen major.

Offline JohnN

• Professional
  • Two Strokes Rule!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2010, 04:44:17 PM »
Got my shirts today, real fast shipping!
Make sure to get one if you don't have one already, great quality tee's!
Thanks John!

Glad you got them.. and are happy with them.

Thank you!
Life is short.

Smile while you still have teeth!