Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: 2000-2001 cr 250 parts for sale..  (Read 5570 times)

Offline westsiderippa

• Expert
  • win on a 2t your a hero, lose just blame the bike
    • View Profile
2000-2001 cr 250 parts for sale..
« on: December 20, 2009, 06:41:02 PM »
ill kick it off in this section. i have some stuff lying around from my new 01 cr and my old retired cr's so if your interested give me a call or an email. i dont want to get rich, just clean up the garage, lol. you pay for shipping and i will only use paypal. so here is the list and some pics i have for now...... again these parts are all off/for a 2000-2001 cr250, may fit other years but thats up to you to know.... let me know thanks Bryan, 831-818-2248.

-FMF "Q" spark arrestor/silencer. USED, unk amount of hours and has some small dents in the top of the end cap. pipe and mounts are straight, no cracks or leaks. its has the sticker on the one side and the other side sticker fell off. never been repacked. see pic. $30.00

these little dents are the only damage to the pipe....

-stock throttle tube. very little use, no cracks still has a like new oem stock grip on it. $10.00

-works skid plate, used with scratches, dings and wear marks on it. no cracks and its straight, with hardware $30.00

-stock oem clutch lever, perch, cable and dust cover. clean, minimal use, maybe 5hrs. $20.00

-stock oem bar mounts, minimal use, clean and straight, for 7/8 bars with hardware. $10.00

-makuni carb. this came off my new 01 cr250. the original owner put a kehin on right after purchase. has all vent tubes etc..i do not know the specs on the carb. $85.00

-front brake rotor plastic gaurd. oem honda plastic, has a few scratches but still has the glossy shine on it. no cracks with hardware. $10.00

2 sets of bars. first set, oem original stock 2001 cr250 7/8 bars with original oem grip on it. couple of scratchs from tie downs but thats it. they were never used more than a couple times. they are straight. $10.00

the second set is an older set of easton/protapers, not sure what the bend is on them. there used some scratches but are very straight. $15.00