Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Updated Forum Rules  (Read 15845 times)

Offline JohnN

• Professional
  • Two Strokes Rule!
    • View Profile
Updated Forum Rules
« on: December 16, 2009, 09:10:37 AM »
At the time of this writing the forum has been in existence for approximately one month.

This experiment with the forum has been a bit of a challenge. Didn't think it would be so difficult to carve out a piece of cyberspace to talk about two stroke motocross. But like anything done with a huge amount of passion and competitive intent there are good and bad sides to everything.

There seems to be a big part of the population that enjoys vintage bikes and racing. That's great! To serve these folks I will be creating an additional board and will be moving the "vintage" related posts to this board.

The main board will be about modern two stroke motocross bikes and racing. A way to share additional news, information, stories and bike experience with other like minded folks. Let's try to keep the conversation here about bikes and racing done during this most recent decade.

It seems that the one rule that was set is not really enough. I thought that everyone defined respect the same way, I was wrong. Some subtle changes have been made to the forum and posts will be edited when they are disrespectful in any way.

This is the only way that the professional tone of this board will be first and foremost as the experience new readers and posters will see when they visit. While this may rustle some feathers, possibly upset some and turn some off to the forum, it's my house. I built it, I pay the rent.

The users here are guests. Guests that will be treated as "family" in the broadest sense of the word. As long as you are respectful. But in a professional and intelligent manner.

It can be done!

Enjoy!

P.S. Please read the following post about my thoughts, feelings, suggestions and ideas for this forum and where I see it going in the future.
http://twostrokemotocross.com/forum/index.php/topic,14.0.html
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 10:31:21 AM by John Nicholas »
Life is short.

Smile while you still have teeth!

Recovered

Re: Updated Forum Rules
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 09:35:38 AM »
I reread the link you posted at the bottom. I agree.

Offline kim wedding

• View Profile
Updated Forum Rules
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 10:03:57 PM »
i'm new to this site and glad you have a 2 stroke motocross site with some morals, i'm new to computers also and have been on other sites were people are cussing each other and talking stupid. i think most people on this site really care about 2stroke mx and want to fight for 2strokes. hope we win in the end.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by ' »