Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Merry Christmas!  (Read 2411 times)

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas!
« on: December 23, 2018, 12:31:30 PM »
It's been a tough year for many of us. Whether it's health issues, financial issues, family issues...find something to be grateful for and please have a wonderful Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year!

Anybody have any plans? It's just my wife and I and after a painful bone biopsy on my left shoulder this past Tuesday (18th) and a second surgery removing more lymph nodes and a tumor on my left groin that same day, my mobility is VERY low. So she is making some good food, and we are going to video chat with family in PA while we eat, drink, and be merry :) .

- Mike - Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Offline nancis

• Administrator
  • Intermediate
    • View Profile
Re: Merry Christmas!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 06:42:26 PM »
Merry Christmas Coop!  Take it easy and heal up!

Low key here, small family gathering (not at our house) and not much else. 

Wanted to do some trail riding but the winds have been up and trees and wind don't go together so it's been more like garage time  :) 

Working on some exciting (we think) things for TSM for the new year too!

More bikes than I can list...regular riders 2015 Beta XT300, 1986 IT200, 1980 IT175

Offline JohnN

• Professional
  • Two Strokes Rule!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 07:42:41 PM »
It's been a tough year for many of us. Whether it's health issues, financial issues, family issues...find something to be grateful for and please have a wonderful Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year!

Anybody have any plans? It's just my wife and I and after a painful bone biopsy on my left shoulder this past Tuesday (18th) and a second surgery removing more lymph nodes and a tumor on my left groin that same day, my mobility is VERY low. So she is making some good food, and we are going to video chat with family in PA while we eat, drink, and be merry :) .

Hey Coop,

So sorry to hear about the health issues.

Wishing you and your family all the very best!

We are having a quiet Christmas as well. Today we had our big family dinner on the day it will just be the three of us.

Merry Christmas to all!!
John
Life is short.

Smile while you still have teeth!

Offline _X_

• Professional
  • M.I.R.A.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2018, 02:33:49 PM »
Merry Christmas all! very intimate gathering with family at my brothers house, heck even my ex-wife in waiting gave me a gift! A blessed day indeed. God bless you all and good health in the new year to come.