Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: TSM is back...  (Read 17379 times)

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
Re: TSM is back...
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2017, 02:19:55 PM »
80 and sunny here, but my PE175 project is a basket case right now and I have yet to find a new single track bike since moving here.
- Mike - Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Offline rsmith

• Administrator
  • Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2017, 03:43:17 PM »
Winter is usually off-road season for us. Our closest riding area is unrideablely dusty in the summer but this year has been a bit of challenge to get out.

I was supposed to go ride at a buddy's house today but apparently he is in danger of melting in the rain so that got canceled. 

Maybe next weekend.

--Ron.

Offline _X_

• Professional
  • M.I.R.A.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2017, 05:35:37 PM »
Good to see everyone here...Divorce,house sale etc etc so sold trusty yz a couple years ago...on to a 04 KTM 200 EXC now...in restoration mode. :D
been down that road brother

Offline _X_

• Professional
  • M.I.R.A.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2017, 05:36:46 PM »
just going through an old email account and saw the site is back up and running. Was wondering what happened, one day the site was just no more.

I think last time I was here I was on a ktm 250sx. Got sick of getting hurt so I sold that and bought a boat. Well, after 3 years of wakeboarding I realised i was getting more hurt doing that so the the boat went and a yz250(me), yz125(wife)pw50(daughter) and ktm50(son) replaced it

Its good to be back

Offline _X_

• Professional
  • M.I.R.A.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2017, 05:37:53 PM »
just going through an old email account and saw the site is back up and running. Was wondering what happened, one day the site was just no more.

I think last time I was here I was on a ktm 250sx. Got sick of getting hurt so I sold that and bought a boat. Well, after 3 years of wakeboarding I realised i was getting more hurt doing that so the the boat went and a yz250(me), yz125(wife)pw50(daughter) and ktm50(son) replaced it

Its good to be back
whats up chump! glad youre back