Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: 2010 TM bikes  (Read 7411 times)

Offline 2smoker

• Professional
    • View Profile
Re: 2010 TM bikes
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2009, 02:21:24 PM »
It was actually a post I found on a European web site. Someone interviewed the TM racing team manager who told the interviewer that TM would have a EFI two stroke in 2010.

Since I know Dan (USA & Canadian TM distributor) I asked him, he then called the factory. The "official" word from the factory is that the 2010 model two-strokes will not have EFI, although they did say there is a possibility for 2011 or 2012.

I went back to re-read the interview on the website and it's gone!

So here's my guess on what will happen, this is purely my opinion.... :P When the opening round of the FIM European 125 Championship opens in Italy in April, there very well might be a fuel injected 125 TM competing.

No small factory would spread these kind of rumors, it would backfire on them in a big way... in fact they try very hard to keep insider information from getting out. But people will be people and they love to talk... what happens is it's a game of telephone. And by the time the "rumor" goes through three levels it's completely different from the original story.  :-X

So if you want to say that someone started the rumor about the EFI TM... I know the guy that started it.... I usually see him in the mirror when I wake up.... :o :o

hahaah awesome! The whole story ended up on the MXA website!
Formula over substance will ALWAYS sell more.

Offline JohnN

• Professional
  • Two Strokes Rule!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2009, 03:07:34 PM »
It's funny, but I discovered that someone from MXA checks the main site out every once in a while, then a little while later there's a post on the MXA site about something that had been posted on mine first.

Coincidence???  :D

Life is short.

Smile while you still have teeth!

Offline 2smoker

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2009, 03:16:13 PM »
It's funny, but I discovered that someone from MXA checks the main site out every once in a while, then a little while later there's a post on the MXA site about something that had been posted on mine first.

Coincidence???  :D

Blame me because I e-mailed MXA twice about it after..I totally harassed them to put the bike on their next cover!!!
Formula over substance will ALWAYS sell more.

Offline JohnN

• Professional
  • Two Strokes Rule!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2009, 05:33:56 PM »
Now that's funny!!

Did you e-mail them about the four cylinder CR 2000? Or the Ancellotti?
Life is short.

Smile while you still have teeth!

Offline metal_miracle

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2009, 04:23:53 AM »
I real like the handling on the tm`s  haven't ridden whit the aluminum frames
but i don`t think  that it really ride that different than Japanese counterparts

whit electric bike/cars getting more common you would need more power
then you get problem that we need more Cole power plants
and even more nuclear power plants.
then you get radiactive waste

and what about power blackouts