Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: MX vs ATV Reflex 2 strokes  (Read 6279 times)

Offline westyzkx

• Novice
  • Two Stroke Militia
    • View Profile
    • Toyboy Connection
MX vs ATV Reflex 2 strokes
« on: December 12, 2009, 07:30:44 PM »
Just wondered if anyone knows if the new xbox 360 mx vs atv reflex game will have 250 2 strokes in? the last one untamed did but i cant seem to find it anywhere.. I think the game has been released in the states but doesnt get to UK til February.. i know it has the 125 2 strokes but cant find references to the 250s anywhere

Anyway just thought someone might know

Thanks!
www.toyboyconnection.com - online dating for younger men and older women

Offline 2smoker

• Professional
    • View Profile
Re: MX vs ATV Reflex 2 strokes
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2009, 07:39:08 PM »
Yes still have the two stroke in it and going to buy it on ps3 pretty soon. the game is so sick!!!!

MX vs ATV Reflex New Features Interview HD
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 07:43:58 PM by 2smoker »
Formula over substance will ALWAYS sell more.

Offline Hondacrrider

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 08:33:42 PM »
What!? It won't be released for wii, I have untamed for wii, the game is much worse for the wii, but it's what I have, come on game studios, learn to work with lower capacity operating systems
I'd rather be riding...

Offline 2smoker

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 08:57:37 PM »
What!? It won't be released for wii, I have untamed for wii, the game is much worse for the wii, but it's what I have, come on game studios, learn to work with lower capacity operating systems

ahhaha The Wii is not a true gaming system unless you have a pair of tits and like to play bowling with the neighborhood lol Go get a PS3! BTW ..where do you live in B.C.? Probably going to move to Comox  next June..How is the riding there and Nanaimo?? What about the riding in the Winter? Here it is -30 celsius..I am totally sick of Winter..lol Alberta stinks!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 09:04:09 PM by 2smoker »

Offline Hondacrrider

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 09:06:58 PM »

ahhaha The Wii is not a true gaming system unless you have a pair of tits and like to play bowling with the neighborhood lol Got get a PS3! BTW ..where do you live in B.C.? Probably going to move to Comox  next June..How is the riding there and Nanaimo?? What about the riding in the Winter? Here it is -30 celsius..I am totally sick of Winter..lol Alberta stinks!
I would love a PS3, but you see, I got my wii for christmas from my parents a couple years ago, and i really appreciate it, and i couldn't ask them for a PS3 now, especially with the really expensive renovations we just had done, and, with me still in High school, and having to pay for bike repairs, racing and such, i can't afford a PS3, and, no, I am not from alberta, I am from the good part of Canada, British Columbia, better because there is lot's of hills and riding areas, so much so in fact, I can walk my bike a couple blocks and have just a couple 100 kilometres(no joke) of trails and motocross tracks available to me
I'd rather be riding...

Offline 2smoker

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2009, 09:10:19 PM »

ahhaha The Wii is not a true gaming system unless you have a pair of tits and like to play bowling with the neighborhood lol Got get a PS3! BTW ..where do you live in B.C.? Probably going to move to Comox  next June..How is the riding there and Nanaimo?? What about the riding in the Winter? Here it is -30 celsius..I am totally sick of Winter..lol Alberta stinks!
I would love a PS3, but you see, I got my wii for christmas from my parents a couple years ago, and i really appreciate it, and i couldn't ask them for a PS3 now, especially with the really expensive renovations we just had done, and, with me still in High school, and having to pay for bike repairs, racing and such, i can't afford a PS3, and, no, I am not from alberta, I am from the good part of Canada, British Columbia, better because there is lot's of hills and riding areas, so much so in fact, I can walk my bike a couple blocks and have just a couple 100 kilometres(no joke) of trails and motocross tracks available to me

Cool...I want to move to COMOX next year..How is the riding there and Nanaimo? Any good tracks??? What about the Winter??? Here right now it is -30 celsius...totally homosexual...

Offline Hondacrrider

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2009, 09:18:29 PM »

ahhaha The Wii is not a true gaming system unless you have a pair of tits and like to play bowling with the neighborhood lol Got get a PS3! BTW ..where do you live in B.C.? Probably going to move to Comox  next June..How is the riding there and Nanaimo?? What about the riding in the Winter? Here it is -30 celsius..I am totally sick of Winter..lol Alberta stinks!

Cool...I want to move to COMOX next year..How is the riding there and Nanaimo? Any good tracks??? What about the Winter??? Here right now it is -30 celsius...totally homosexual...
Uhm, I live in northern BC, but I do visit the island every once in a while, and there are actually a surprising amount of tracks there
I'd rather be riding...

Offline JETZcorp

• Professional
  • Life, Liberty, and Horsepower
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2009, 11:53:53 PM »
If I was going to buy MvA, I'd look at the box, turn around, and buy MX Simulator.  It's difficult as hell, but if you're in 1st person view you'll really feel like you're on a real bike.  Your brain knows when a game is breaking the laws of physics.

That said, the terrain deformation thing looks really awesome.  That's the only thing that really impresses me about MvA.

Is this Maico a 440 or only a 400?  Well in all the confusion, I forgot myself.
But considering this is a 1978 Magnum, the best-handling bike in the world, you have to ask yourself one question.
Do you feel lucky, punk?

Offline westyzkx

• Novice
  • Two Stroke Militia
    • View Profile
    • Toyboy Connection
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2009, 06:10:15 AM »
great! glad its got the 250 twostrokes in it i wouldnt have bought it otherwise, the mx vs atv game looks cool the only gripe I had with the untamed one was the clutch button - I think they could have made more of it - like when you press the clutch it never really reacted or sounded like what happens on a real bike.. mind you the 4 strokes sounded so stupid n that game like lawnmowers which was v funny. thanks for the video post 2smoker  :)

Offline bigbore

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2009, 06:40:55 AM »
Video games?Online dating?man this place went downhill quick.

Offline westyzkx

• Novice
  • Two Stroke Militia
    • View Profile
    • Toyboy Connection
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2009, 08:44:48 AM »
yeah whatever next - music and songs about 2 strokes?! oh wait there is one here lol "2 Stroke" by RYDE Music Video 

Offline 2smoker

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2009, 09:08:02 AM »
Video games?Online dating?man this place went downhill quick.

Its says 2 stroke general discussion.. What is the problem? We can talk about how incredible is the Maico for the next 500 threads lol

Offline Hondacrrider

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2009, 11:15:59 AM »
yeah whatever next - music and songs about 2 strokes?! oh wait there is one here lol "2 Stroke" by RYDE Music Video 
I love this song, well, sort of, it's kind of lame, in a funny way
I'd rather be riding...