Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: 2 stroke mafia meeting... 8)  (Read 1522 times)

Offline miedosoracing

• Professional
    • View Profile
2 stroke mafia meeting... 8)
« on: June 03, 2010, 12:55:19 PM »
A short anonymous call announces he is in the parking lot to meet.  We walked through a dark doorway made for Genghis Khan.  A tall man with glasses presents himself as the Jefe.  We shake hands and presented all associates.  The lady at the front walked us to our seats.  We sat down and began our meeting.  The topics right away brought like mindedness to the table.  We agreed on topic after topic. The Jefe talked about his group and their planned attack on the outdoor series.  We talked engines and talked conspiracy black helicopter sightings.  After the meeting, we exchanged mafia t shirts and went on our seperate ways. Knowing that a lifelong friendship had begun.   ;D

John and I went to Genghis Grill the other night and had a great time with wive's and kids.  We both had 6 year old girls and they had a blast.  Thanks John, hope to meet up again soon. Chad
www.miedosoracing.com
Fightin the system like a 2 stroke modern day Robin Hood!

Offline JohnN

• Professional
  • Two Strokes Rule!
    • View Profile
Re: 2 stroke mafia meeting... 8)
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 02:16:21 PM »
Chad, it was a pleasure to meet you and your family!! We all had a great time.

It's unfortunate that we have such a busy schedule here in Texas, it would be awesome to break bread again.

Too bad your schedule will not allow you to get to Freestone. It would be cool to spend the day shooting the breeze... in the sweltering heat! It's supposed to be over 100 degrees on Saturday!! Yikes.

If you are ever up in my neck of the woods, let me know and we'll get together again.

All the best,
John

Life is short.

Smile while you still have teeth!