Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Check out Service Honda 500 holeshot THIS YEAR British 2 Stroke Championship  (Read 4779 times)

Offline westyzkx

• Novice
  • Two Stroke Militia
    • View Profile
    • Toyboy Connection
This is wicked see how far his bike gets out ahead, I would think there will be a few more orders coming in for AJ Wagonner from UK with this type of performance going on -

Title - Service Honda CR500AF Holeshot at British 2 Stroke Championship 15 March 2009 - guy in yellow kit.

Service Honda CR500AF Holeshot
www.toyboyconnection.com - online dating for younger men and older women

Recovered

Great video....but the General will probably move it to the video section.

Love those open class 2T's

Recovered

BTW, for those of you too young to remember...this is what a motocross start looks like, long and FAST.

And this is what a motcross SOUNDS like!! :) 8) ;) ;D

Offline JohnN

• Professional
  • Two Strokes Rule!
    • View Profile
I love that video!!!

Working with the promoter of the two stroke series in the UK... trying to get a few US guys to fly over to compete in the series.

Westyzkx - do you think the racers and the fans would like having Americans there? Or would they throw stones or something??
Life is short.

Smile while you still have teeth!

Offline westyzkx

• Novice
  • Two Stroke Militia
    • View Profile
    • Toyboy Connection
I love that video!!!

Working with the promoter of the two stroke series in the UK... trying to get a few US guys to fly over to compete in the series.

Westyzkx - do you think the racers and the fans would like having Americans there? Or would they throw stones or something??

Yeah great idea! If its the MCF pro series I think they will get a great reaction, especially if you do a bit of press / background to say that they are coming over cos they want the chance to race in a pro 2 stroke series which isnt yet possible in the states.. plus it might whet the appetite of some of the riders and teams out in the US about what can be acheived independantly of the AMA / official race bodies. I think it would be cool to almost have a 'delegtion' of interested and relevant parties come over to review whats been going on.

I get the feeling from talking to the people at the MCF that they are a close knit bunch who are doing their bit for 2 strokes, and the fans are to. I bet you could get them some space in the race programs I know I would cheer them on! Let us all know how you get on with that sounds v interesting  
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 12:05:23 PM by westyzkx »

Offline westyzkx

• Novice
  • Two Stroke Militia
    • View Profile
    • Toyboy Connection
Do you know what would be even cooler as well - get the guys at 2 stroke championship to put on a 'showcase' / bridging race event on in the USA. They have the heavy weight sponsors and contacts to acheive something like that - and they know its worked here, so why wouldnt it work in the states.. we are similar societies, these's no language barrier and we have the same type of racers wanting to compete.

Offline JohnN

• Professional
  • Two Strokes Rule!
    • View Profile
We are working on both actually.....

More news as it becomes available.

I believe that you are the one forwarded the contact to MCF to begin with. Great guys and like I said we have been talking about quite a few different ideas, nothing is set but we are batting stuff around.

Thanks for the contact!
Life is short.

Smile while you still have teeth!