Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Just want to be clear on the cc vs cc in ProAMA.  (Read 5174 times)

Offline juliend

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Re: Just want to be clear on the cc vs cc in ProAMA.
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2010, 04:13:15 PM »
Johasus!  I think that guy needs a medal, because pulling a 450F with a sub-200cc bike is the equivalent of winning a Formula One race in a stock Corvette.  It just shouldn't be possible, but according to this story, it apparently is.  Then again, I have heard of small bikes doing amazing things.  Like the 100 Green Streak that was having carb trouble at the Sidewinders flat track back in the day (long before my time.)  The rider was messing around with the carb as he cruised easily around the track, then he did something right, and the thing cuts a slide, pulls the front tire into the air and takes off like a bat out of hell.  A 100cc bike, with a full-grown man onboard in the 1960s!  Green Streaks had some sort of mystical voodoo about them, I swear.

I heart Green Streaks. I must have one.

I like where this thread is going. We know we can't get equal displacement. It would pretty much be instant death for the 4t, and there's no way in hell the big four will let it happen. Just a little more is all we need to really be competitive.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 04:14:46 PM by juliend »