Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Pro rider on a two stroke for opening round of ama mx?  (Read 5970 times)

Offline JohnN

• Professional
  • Two Strokes Rule!
    • View Profile
Re: Pro rider on a two stroke for opening round of ama mx?
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2010, 07:57:02 PM »
Funny how things go... we mention competing on a two-stroke.. for months folks in the mainstream think we are absolutely crazy...

Then they think about it for a while.... then KTM and Mike Sleeter decide to park the 450F and race a two-stroke...

Very Interesting!!

Life is short.

Smile while you still have teeth!

Offline rookie

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2010, 09:02:52 PM »
very nice video!!

Offline SwapperMX

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2010, 12:09:27 AM »
Yes,
Quite remarkable, but it just shows John, as you say, that 2010 is the year of the two stroke. The more two strokes that are out there, especially at a pro level, the more that they will become accepted as a viable race option.  This will only continue to build momentum for two strokes in general, and hopefully in the very near future have manufacturers running around their R&D departments digging out old blue-prints and have them being put back into production. I do hope that Mike Sleeter does well at the first round of the nationals. But what I REALLY want to see is Project two 50 make a massive statement across the several rounds that you guys will be competing in and put two strokes back on the map. Best of luck, it looks as though everything is heading in the right direction, and I cant wait to follow the upcoming series for one reason. TWO STROKE !!!!!!! 
Two Stroke - A Revolution or Extinction ??

You DECIDE !!

Offline ferrahount

• Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2010, 08:10:18 AM »
Funny how things go... we mention competing on a two-stroke.. for months folks in the mainstream think we are absolutely crazy...

Then they think about it for a while.... then KTM and Mike Sleeter decide to park the 450F and race a two-stroke...

Very Interesting!!

John, you, this site and ecveryone who has supported two strokes are making the world change!!!
Thanks for keep the fight, thanks for making this site John!!!
My heart beats every cycle, so does my bike!