Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: 1st time owning a 125! check out my gopro and see how i do for my 1st time  (Read 2370 times)

Offline graysonsam94

• Novice
    • View Profile
this is my very 1st 125 two stroke bike, well technically its my only 2 stroke i have ever owned after owning a 250f for 3 yrs, i decided its time to chase the 2 stroke craze and give it ago myself! to be fair my 2008 yz 125 isnt as quick as my 09kx250f, but it is sure easier to flick about, and if i can ride this quicker i can ride anything quicker! :D enjoy, oh i had a nice crash to at 1.20 mark i think, didnt hurt tho :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by ' »

Offline scotty dog

• Professional
  • because golf courses should be motocross tracks!
    • View Profile
Nice vid, good ridin and that was a pretty good crash for sure. Got any pics of ya bike? Looks pretty nice
F**K THE WHALES......................SAVE THE 2 STROKE!!!!

The hardest part about riding a 4 stroke is telling your parents your Gay!!

05 CR 250

Offline rookie

• Expert
    • View Profile
just keep it pinned dude!!

ya will be flying!!

Offline Stusmoke

• View Profile
Pretty damn good for a first timer mate:P

But like Rookie said, keep it pinned. Just remember to brake aswell :P I have an ancient magazine that goes into great depths on how to ride motocross. This was well before the four jokes came into power. "If you're not braking, you're accelerating. Theres nothing in between". It says alot with few words and for a two stroke, bang on centre accurate.

Keep up the good work and keep on passing those foopers :D

Offline graysonsam94

• Novice
    • View Profile
Nice vid, good ridin and that was a pretty good crash for sure. Got any pics of ya bike? Looks pretty nice
thanks for the compliment :D i havent got any saved to my laptop atm, but ive just got the UFO restyled plastics and a custom graphics kit tomatch my old ones, so ill post a before and after pic up :D

Offline graysonsam94

• Novice
    • View Profile
Pretty damn good for a first timer mate:P

But like Rookie said, keep it pinned. Just remember to brake aswell :P I have an ancient magazine that goes into great depths on how to ride motocross. This was well before the four jokes came into power. "If you're not braking, you're accelerating. Theres nothing in between". It says alot with few words and for a two stroke, bang on centre accurate.

Keep up the good work and keep on passing those foopers :D
tbh the front brake on my yammy is pretty poor, ive bled it, new pads, disk isnt scored or warped, but might need to purchase a venhill brake line kit, it worked wonders on my kx250f front brake, unless i just take the line off my kxf and put it on the yam ;) oh think my fitness may play a vital role in it too, but ill start going the gym more when i get a car for my 18th in a few days

Offline Stusmoke

• View Profile
Theres not a kink somewhere in the line is there? A serious kink I mean that will restrict the pressure? just a thought. Might want to pick up an oversize rotor too give it a bit of extra bite :P

Good to see another young fella around that isn't a fooper trooper