Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Thunder Valley - Let the laughter begin  (Read 7415 times)

Offline VintageBlueSmoke

• Expert
    • View Profile
Thunder Valley - Let the laughter begin
« on: June 03, 2012, 02:51:58 PM »
Stewey, Stewey, Stewey. (Shaking head).  OK, you were distracted by that photographer (I hope he is banned from any more events and Stewart sues him! - F'n idiot) but maybe you should take some stunt man courses and learn to fall without hurting yourself if you want to continue to race motorcycles. A great start and now you can count on JS7 not coming back this year. Just hope is SX season is better or he'll be hanging up his goggles. Dungey by contrast was flawless.

Baggett, are you listening? Whoever told you to 'hold back until the halfway point'? Fire that guy. You need to come out swinging, put a big gap in and manage all those folks behind you. It already cost you several moto wins. You could be one of the 'greats' but you are throwing it away.

Barcia, quite the minibike class and join the big boys. You will be much more appreciated there.

TV, do we really need to see Nico Izzi every few seconds? He's running around in the black hole positions (4th through 10th). Nobody cares. Better time could be spent on Mike Alesi, coming from the back and into the top ten. At least watching Mike you are guaranteed some great passes or a good crash!

27 Women - All 250F/no 2T's
55 250F
82 450F (Including 1 350F)

And just so I don't start a new thread...In the GP's this weekend they had 33 MX3, 33 MX2 and 38 MX1.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by ' »
08 Speed Bird Quad 110, 08 KTM 144, 04 Suzuki LT-Z400, 03 Gas Gas EC, 300,97 Honda CR144, 96 Husky Boy 50, 88 Husky 400WR, 86 Honda CR125R, 80 Can-Am MX6 400, 75 Husky 360CR, 75 Husky 175CC, 73 Penton Jackpiner 175, 72 Husky 250CR, 72 Husky 125, 72 Rickman-Zundapp 125, (2) 71 Bultaco Pursang Mk

Offline Lolerbabop

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 02:54:30 PM »
There shouldnt be people running across the track anyway.

Offline oldermxr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 08:06:04 PM »
the track flaggers are suppose to stay on the side of the track which ever side they choose to flag from IF he was even a flagger at all I didn't see any kind of a flag in his hands the only time flaggers are to cross the track is if someone goes down and they have the caution flag in there hand and waiving it.

Offline oldermxr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 09:55:58 PM »
oooops it was a photographer not a flagger but the same goes for them or suppose to anyway as my other post on this

Offline scotty dog

• Professional
  • because golf courses should be motocross tracks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 10:51:39 PM »
Thats a pissy excuse for James dropping it! Does he need to just ride around on the track by himself so he doesnt get distracted, for someone of his caliber it should not have bothered him at all  :P
F**K THE WHALES......................SAVE THE 2 STROKE!!!!

The hardest part about riding a 4 stroke is telling your parents your Gay!!

05 CR 250

Offline snook620

• Professional
  • weekend warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 11:21:00 PM »
Thats a pissy excuse for James dropping it! Does he need to just ride around on the track by himself so he doesnt get distracted, for someone of his caliber it should not have bothered him at all  :P

I agree with that, on the other hand if it were me going that fast into footpeg deep ruts I would crash anyway  :P  Whoever that jackass was I hope he got fired.

There shouldnt be people running across the track anyway.

Exactly.
2000 YZ 125 under construction

Offline Dirtsaw

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 11:58:38 PM »
He better never try to ride in the woods then. All those trees might distract him and make him crash.  What a cop out.  HE ate shit.  It was his own fault.  Accept the responsibility for yourself for once.  Quit blaming other people for your failures.  Typical...

Offline citabjockey

• Expert
    • View Profile
    • Yamaha Vintage Enduros
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2012, 12:20:01 AM »
Ok, setting myself up here but to clear a jump face to see some bozo scooting across in front of you (in deep rutted loam) --- well, I cut JS7 some serious slack. The track pedestrian should not be allowed in the gate ever again.
Yamaha CT3, RT3, MX125, SC500, Toy Prius, Diesel F250 (it all balances out)

Offline Stusmoke

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2012, 12:24:34 AM »
I've said it before I'll say it again: James stewert is an insult to motocross.

Half the times he gets a great start and goes really well: endo and face plant. Sometimes its even more amusing with a sidetosidetoside SPLAT in the whoops.

JS7:"People think that it was easy to be the fastest rider in the world it was I worked my ass off to get here"
To give him credit he did come from nothing and has made a pretty awesome impact. Fastest rider.... Yeah Ikr... Carmichael and mcgrath have only set laps that were 3 seconds faster then your fastest....
He better never try to ride in the woods then. All those trees might distract him and make him crash.  What a cop out.  HE ate shit.  It was his own fault.  Accept the responsibility for yourself for once.  Quit blaming other people for your failures.  Typical...

LOL who did he blame? His mechanic? "Uhh yeah my suspension wasn't set up properly" or maybe the good ole "My brakes were dragging cos of the dirt"
Hahahaha hes good for giving me laughs thats for sure.
Okay now that I'm done taking the piss out of Lames stewert, I didn't actually get to watch thundervalley but based on the little bit of SX i've seen, Dungey has really come out swinging with the orange fooper. I'm pretty disappointed that no smokers made an appearance though
Ok, setting myself up here but to clear a jump face to see some bozo scooting across in front of you (in deep rutted loam) --- well, I cut JS7 some serious slack. The track pedestrian should not be allowed in the gate ever again.

I do agree there

Offline Lolerbabop

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2012, 09:39:18 AM »
Did James actually blame anything? Or are you people just jumping to conclusions and making things up as usual?

Offline VintageBlueSmoke

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2012, 10:10:16 AM »
I agree with Lolerbabop. He mentioned the photgrapher but I think people just have too much fun picking on James.

Now, I know that very well could have happened to me. I tend to dwell on unimportant things too much, loose concentration and make mistakes - but I am not the "Fastest Man On The Planet (FMOTP? - new acronym instead of JS7?). I don't make my living riding motorcycles so when I fall down, people just ignore me. For that kind of dosh, you shouldn't make silly mistakes and YOU DAMN WELL BETTER NOT GET HURT. Finally, if you do get hurt, SUCK IT UP. Finish the moto, even in 20th. Ice, ducktape...whatever and get yer ass back on the bike!

Dude, he'd never make it off-road! (enduro, desert, XC).
08 Speed Bird Quad 110, 08 KTM 144, 04 Suzuki LT-Z400, 03 Gas Gas EC, 300,97 Honda CR144, 96 Husky Boy 50, 88 Husky 400WR, 86 Honda CR125R, 80 Can-Am MX6 400, 75 Husky 360CR, 75 Husky 175CC, 73 Penton Jackpiner 175, 72 Husky 250CR, 72 Husky 125, 72 Rickman-Zundapp 125, (2) 71 Bultaco Pursang Mk

Offline Stusmoke

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2012, 10:53:59 AM »
Did James actually blame anything? Or are you people just jumping to conclusions and making things up as usual?

I dunno, did he? I was just going off other peoples statements. Maybe you should be absolutely certain people aren't making things up before you start hurling accusations.

I agree with Lolerbabop. He mentioned the photgrapher but I think people just have too much fun picking on James.

Now, I know that very well could have happened to me. I tend to dwell on unimportant things too much, loose concentration and make mistakes - but I am not the "Fastest Man On The Planet (FMOTP? - new acronym instead of JS7?). I don't make my living riding motorcycles so when I fall down, people just ignore me. For that kind of dosh, you shouldn't make silly mistakes and YOU DAMN WELL BETTER NOT GET HURT. Finally, if you do get hurt, SUCK IT UP. Finish the moto, even in 20th. Ice, ducktape...whatever and get yer ass back on the bike!

Dude, he'd never make it off-road! (enduro, desert, XC).

I agree. I often stack it but I'll get back up and keep riding unless I'm possibly concussed or another form of injury that may just endanger me further. I did a chad reed style endo when my throttle got stuck luckily my injuries weren't anywhere near as bad though.

Offline Lolerbabop

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2012, 11:01:26 AM »

I dunno, did he? I was just going off other peoples statements. Maybe you should be absolutely certain people aren't making things up before you start hurling accusations.
I wasnt accusing anyone of anything, i was asking a question. And maybe YOU should be absolutely certain before you start accusing James Stewart of things.

Offline Stusmoke

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2012, 11:36:00 AM »
Lolz, I am certain. Hes arrogant, ignorant, weak and rarely holds down positions before crashing out but still has the audacity to call himself the fastest man on the planet.

Following a question with the words as usual was infact accusing the original owner of the statement that he was blaming people. Its not uncommon for a rider who has screwed up big time to start throwing blame. Between the adrenaline from the race and being you know... Human? I wouldn't put it past any racer, let alone Lames Stewart.

Offline VintageBlueSmoke

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2012, 12:35:32 PM »
 :( OK, let's stop it here.

James in his interview mentioned the photographer but he didn't come out and slam the guy or anything like that. Just from memory, it went something like "I saw the guy crossing the track and I got caught out in the turn..." or something like that. Not "Oh! That f'n cameraman jumped right in front of me and ruined my career!"

Of course, he could have said that in the truck, just not to the reporters pushing and shoving to get the inerview!

And Stu, Stew is FMOTP. Besides telling everyone through the medium of MTV, he actually goes out there and can lead everyone on any track. His exploits on a 2-stroke are legendary. Sure he falls (a lot), but he is pushing harder than anyone too. As much as he has hit the ground, I am surprised he is not broken even more. To me, it is sad that he is going to go out with injuries and just be a "flash in the pan" rather than a "shining star" of motocross history.