Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: more and more are doing this  (Read 1238 times)

Offline twosmoke595

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by ' »

Recovered

more and more are doing this
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 01:18:03 AM »
That thread is old, but DV's YZ is fuckin bad ass.  Those guys still get works jugs and heads for free.  And if you are friends with the guy, they'll usually give 'em away.  Tichenor gave my buddy one for his RM

Recovered

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 02:23:02 AM »
I really hate Japan and the AMA.  I blame then both for the predicament.   

Offline Stusmoke

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 03:02:02 AM »
more and more people indeed. Sorry for my inactivity had some internet issues. Big ones. Anyway. I remember back when I was about 7 years old and we went out to a sunday race (which happens about once every 4 months now cos no fucker can afford their machines) and you'd hear the announcer say "racers have 5 minutes to come to the gates, repeat: 5 minutes for the 125 14-17yrs to come to the gates" open this, you would hear a series of RIIINGGG-Tin tin tin dinga ding of bikes starting up and get so excited. It was golden watching those guys go round. Now you hear a series of FFFFFRRRRTTTT FK FK FK FRRRUUUPPP and immediately block your ears and head for the car to go home. I've been out to the track 3 times in the last year. The first time I counted 3 screamers dominating the track. The second time, 1 month later it was 5, and about 3 weeks ago it was 10 (granted there were more people there, but still). More and more people are going back to two strokes, whether they like them more or because they can't afford their 4 jokes or both, its happening right now and its quickly turning around. KTM outsold every skinny manufacturer in 2011. Gee I wonder what the big difference is...