Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: How to Free Edit Gopro Video?  (Read 2148 times)

Offline 99sanni

• View Profile
How to Free Edit Gopro Video?
« on: August 14, 2012, 04:37:20 AM »

"I`d like to edit/watch/post the Gopro video to youtube videos from my gopro but it lags and stuff. I was wondering if I could still edit and upload them to youtube and get the entirety of the footage. Any help?"

Gopro Video Editor allows you to edit your GoPro Helmet Hero HD video: Clip, Crop, Split, Setting Output Parameter, Apply Effect, Snapshot, Rotate etc on Mac os Lion.

This Video Editor for Mac can output Gopro video and save as common video formats, such as flv, mov, dv, mpeg-2, wmv, mkv, etc for upload to Youtube etc on Mac.

Features about gopro video editor:
1.Support AVCHD MTS/M2TS, AVCHD Lite, TS, HD MKV,WMV, MP4, AVI, MOV, MPG/MPEG, FLV, MOD, TOD, RMVB and more.
2.Provide a list of useful editing tools including crop, rotate, effect, split, merge,etc.
3.Adjust your video with video brightness, video contrast, video saturation and video hue etc.
4.Export your video files to MP4, MOV, DV, MPEG-2, FLV, 3GP, MKV, AVI, WMV, etc 
5.Publish your movie project to YouTube etc
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by ' »

Offline Logan Dewey

• View Profile
How to Free Edit Gopro Video?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 01:42:46 AM »
No, I would say if anything edit with iMovie, or Windows movie maker, both are super simple to use. Or even if you want to be advanced like me, Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, or Sony vegas are all good too.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by ' »